Game Skips...

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
4 years ago#11
defunct32 posted...
Aw, man! I doubt I have any saves in early December or November, it's ok really. I'll give P4 a rest; a good time anwyays since I've been focusing so much on the game I've a few others waiting for me to complete. But the next time I play I will be sure to use a guide. ; )

Make sure you beat it first before you give it a "rest"
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
4 years ago#12
TheExiled280 posted...
defunct32 posted...
Aw, man! I doubt I have any saves in early December or November, it's ok really. I'll give P4 a rest; a good time anwyays since I've been focusing so much on the game I've a few others waiting for me to complete. But the next time I play I will be sure to use a guide. ; )

Make sure you beat it first before you give it a "rest"

This oh so much.
4 years ago#13
Would love to keep playing but I'm a bit sick of P4 at this moment, haha.
4 years ago#14
TheExiled280 posted...
Yes, you need to max out Marie's(Aeon) Social Link to get the extra months

That's not true. I didn't max the link and still got to play the other months.
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
4 years ago#15
Zuxtron posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Yes, you need to max out Marie's(Aeon) Social Link to get the extra months

That's not true. I didn't max the link and still got to play the other months.

Yeah, you can play the other months, Marie just won't be there and you won't get the Epilogue.
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg
4 years ago#16
So what exactly do we need to do in order to get the extra months?
4 years ago#17
defunct32 posted...
So what exactly do we need to do in order to get the extra months?

Answer the all the questions right prior to the month skip.
4 years ago#18
Wait, so you got the bad ending and you're just content with that?

...alright.
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
4 years ago#19
@megasoniczxx;

I think I will refer to the guide, thanks!

@RinkuTanuki;

Nope, of course not, I would be aiming for the best ending the next time I play P4G again but I've been playing it non-stop for the last 2 months and I am seriously sick of it so I'm putting it away while I focus on other games, hopefully when I return to playing P4G it won't feel so stale.
4 years ago#20
defunct32 posted...
@megasoniczxx;

I think I will refer to the guide, thanks!

@RinkuTanuki;

Nope, of course not, I would be aiming for the best ending the next time I play P4G again but I've been playing it non-stop for the last 2 months and I am seriously sick of it so I'm putting it away while I focus on other games, hopefully when I return to playing P4G it won't feel so stale.

Well, obviously you were content enough to not go back and fix it. Though I guess you lacked the backup saves to do so.
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived