Game Skips...

#11TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 6:37:09 AM
defunct32 posted...
Aw, man! I doubt I have any saves in early December or November, it's ok really. I'll give P4 a rest; a good time anwyays since I've been focusing so much on the game I've a few others waiting for me to complete. But the next time I play I will be sure to use a guide. ; )

Make sure you beat it first before you give it a "rest"
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#12RasolisuPosted 2/5/2013 6:56:03 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
defunct32 posted...
Aw, man! I doubt I have any saves in early December or November, it's ok really. I'll give P4 a rest; a good time anwyays since I've been focusing so much on the game I've a few others waiting for me to complete. But the next time I play I will be sure to use a guide. ; )

Make sure you beat it first before you give it a "rest"

This oh so much.
#13defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:33:23 AM
Would love to keep playing but I'm a bit sick of P4 at this moment, haha.
#14ZuxtronPosted 2/7/2013 11:08:36 AM
TheExiled280 posted...
Yes, you need to max out Marie's(Aeon) Social Link to get the extra months

That's not true. I didn't max the link and still got to play the other months.
---
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
#15The_LimitPosted 2/7/2013 2:55:43 PM
Zuxtron posted...
TheExiled280 posted...
Yes, you need to max out Marie's(Aeon) Social Link to get the extra months

That's not true. I didn't max the link and still got to play the other months.

Yeah, you can play the other months, Marie just won't be there and you won't get the Epilogue.
---
Add me on PSN: TheLimit32 4everrr Playing: FF7 and Dissidia 012
Tifa <3 http://i.imgur.com/guPrF0X.jpg
#16defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 9:43:44 PM
So what exactly do we need to do in order to get the extra months?
#17megasoniczxxPosted 2/9/2013 9:55:06 PM
defunct32 posted...
So what exactly do we need to do in order to get the extra months?

Answer the all the questions right prior to the month skip.
#18RinkuTanukiPosted 2/9/2013 10:04:03 PM
Wait, so you got the bad ending and you're just content with that?

...alright.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#19defunct32(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:01:13 AM
@megasoniczxx;

I think I will refer to the guide, thanks!

@RinkuTanuki;

Nope, of course not, I would be aiming for the best ending the next time I play P4G again but I've been playing it non-stop for the last 2 months and I am seriously sick of it so I'm putting it away while I focus on other games, hopefully when I return to playing P4G it won't feel so stale.
#20natchu96Posted 2/12/2013 1:09:29 AM
defunct32 posted...
@megasoniczxx;

I think I will refer to the guide, thanks!

@RinkuTanuki;

Nope, of course not, I would be aiming for the best ending the next time I play P4G again but I've been playing it non-stop for the last 2 months and I am seriously sick of it so I'm putting it away while I focus on other games, hopefully when I return to playing P4G it won't feel so stale.

Well, obviously you were content enough to not go back and fix it. Though I guess you lacked the backup saves to do so.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)