Persona 5/4-2 ideas

#1porkins_da_manPosted 2/5/2013 2:28:57 PM
I just had a couple ideas/concepts for a new Persona game. Tell me what you think.

1. You play as the son of Yu and Chie/Yukiko/Rise/Naoto, and you are either a reincarnation of Minato, or your his soul is living inside of you. And you have to find Yu, because he's gone missing or something

2. You play as Yu again. You know how the antagonsit of Arena could make your shadow appear? How about that person is taking control of all of your evil personas (like Lucifer, Loki, and Rakshasa) and you have to use all your good ones (like Izanagi, Gabriel, and Sraosha) to stop the evil ones from taking over the world.

3. All the persona games, except for 3 and 4, take place in different universes right? How about, somehow, they all get pulled into the same universe and you have to try and get back?

Just some ideas.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#2FScellPosted 2/5/2013 2:29:57 PM
Don't like 1 or 2 and 3 is built upon something that is not true.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:31:23 PM
FScell posted...

I never played 1 or 2, so I have no idea how it actually works
---
#4FScellPosted 2/5/2013 2:33:04 PM
In a manner that is overly complicated but it all boils down to being the same universe... kind of.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#5porkins_da_man(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:36:23 PM
To be honest I only thought about them when I was on the bus from school today, I didn't really take time to work out all of the nooks and crannies.
---
#6Zero 0083Posted 2/6/2013 12:07:14 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
1. You play as the son of Yu and Chie/Yukiko/Rise/Naoto, and you are either a reincarnation of Minato, or your his soul is living inside of you. And you have to find Yu, because he's gone missing or something

2. You play as Yu again. You know how the antagonsit of Arena could make your shadow appear? How about that person is taking control of all of your evil personas (like Lucifer, Loki, and Rakshasa) and you have to use all your good ones (like Izanagi, Gabriel, and Sraosha) to stop the evil ones from taking over the world.

3. All the persona games, except for 3 and 4, take place in different universes right? How about, somehow, they all get pulled into the same universe and you have to try and get back?

Well, the first idea isn't too great. If Minato reincarnated, that would mean that the seal has been undone unless Elizabeth has managed to fix that. Not sure if people would agree with having a confirmed shipping either. The second idea seems promising, though I'm not sure if that would even work out that way. As for the third one...

It's a bit tricky to mash up the first two with 3 and 4, considering that in P2, an alternate world was created to resurrect Maya and fix the damage from P2: IS. It is likely that P3 and 4 continue from said alternate world. P1 and P2 are directly connected, since some party members from P1 are seen in P2.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#7GSSAGE7Posted 2/6/2013 1:03:17 PM(edited)
porkins_da_man posted...

You haven't looked into the older SMT games have you? Lucifer is one of the more readily available allies, as opposed to the Archangels.

Zero 0083 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

Well, the first idea isn't too great. If Minato reincarnated, that would mean that the seal has been undone unless Elizabeth has managed to fix that. Not sure if people would agree with having a confirmed shipping either. The second idea seems promising, though I'm not sure if that would even work out that way. As for the third one...

It's a bit tricky to mash up the first two with 3 and 4, considering that in P2, an alternate world was created to resurrect Maya and fix the damage from P2: IS. It is likely that P3 and 4 continue from said alternate world. P1 and P2 are directly connected, since some party members from P1 are seen in P2.

Persona 1 took place in both timelines, since there are Persona 1 characters in both Persona 2's. Persona 3 and 4 take place after the Persona 2 Eternal Punishment timeline for reasons that are obvious to anyone who finished Innocent Sin.
#8HeechuIPosted 2/6/2013 12:58:12 PM
All three are the ideas your average thirteen year old would come up with for horrible fanfiction.
#9kratoscar2008Posted 2/6/2013 1:09:20 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
FScell posted...

I never played 1 or 2, so I have no idea how it actually works

P1&P2 IS are the original timeline but due to the events of P2 IS a new timeline/universe was created known as the P2 EP timeline were P3&P4 take place, basically you were both right and wrong.

Aniway your ideas sucks, i dont know how you people arent tired of P4 characters at this point.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#10kratoscar2008Posted 2/6/2013 1:13:44 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

You haven't looked into the older SMT games have you? Lucifer is one of the more readily available allies, as opposed to the Archangels.

Zero 0083 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

Persona 1 took place in both timelines, since there are Persona 1 characters in both Persona 2's. Persona 3 and 4 take place after the Persona 2 Eternal Punishment timeline for reasons that are obvious to anyone who finished Innocent Sin.

But they arent the same people, the same way Tatsuya from IS is different from Tatsuya of EP, so while technically P1 took place in both timelines lets say P1 MC is dead in IS and alive in EP.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards