Persona 5/4-2 ideas

#11Zero 0083Posted 2/6/2013 2:47:07 PM
Actually, Tatsuya in IS is the same Tatsuya in EP. No idea what you're talking about there... In any case, yeah, it's better that P5 starts fresh for the most part, but I would like some resolution on the plot points brought up in P4A. It seems as if it's going to be a P3 and P4 crossover with P2 in all seriousness. Am I the only one who thought that we'll see the return of Nyarlothep? Actually, it would also be nice to see a return of Philemon as well...
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#12kratoscar2008Posted 2/6/2013 3:02:33 PM
Zero 0083 posted...
Actually, Tatsuya in IS is the same Tatsuya in EP. No idea what you're talking about there... In any case, yeah, it's better that P5 starts fresh for the most part, but I would like some resolution on the plot points brought up in P4A. It seems as if it's going to be a P3 and P4 crossover with P2 in all seriousness. Am I the only one who thought that we'll see the return of Nyarlothep? Actually, it would also be nice to see a return of Philemon as well...

No they are not, the Tatsuya of IS is borrowing the body of EP Tatsuya, thats why at the end the old Tatsuya says that he will make his world/city a better place and the Tatsuya left in EP is another Tatsuya thats why Tatsuya of Is in EP is a contradiction.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards