Question about skills

#1Sailor GoonPosted 2/5/2013 7:35:49 PM
I probably should have asked this sooner, as I'm already 40 hours into the game lol

When I check on a Persona, I'll see some skills in the list, but when I actually use the Persona, some skills dont show up. Are these just like on-going skills that always take effect or am I missing something?
Second question is, what are those boxes with ? marks in them on the Persona page on the right? I've never been able to figure those out.

inb4 "you got that far without knowing this?!" haha
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#2KADFCPosted 2/5/2013 7:40:19 PM
When I check on a Persona, I'll see some skills in the list, but when I actually use the Persona, some skills dont show up. Are these just like on-going skills that always take effect or am I missing something?
Those are probably auto skills that are always active or only activated at at the start of the battle. The only ones that are actually appear for you to use are the ones that consume HP/SP

Second question is, what are those boxes with ? marks in them on the Persona page on the right? I've never been able to figure those out.
Those are the personas that you've have not yet obtained yet. Just an indication if you're curious about completing the compendium
#3regularsharpPosted 2/5/2013 7:53:44 PM
KADFC posted...
Those are the personas that you've have not yet obtained yet. Just an indication if you're curious about completing the compendium

Nah, I think he's talking about the boxed question marks to the right when viewing a persona's status.

Those are skills your persona has yet to learn. The amount of boxes means your persona has that many more skills to learn, excluding the unlearned skill you can see.