Vote for your favorite PERSONA of the 'Hierophant' Arcana (V)

#1Exa_ManPosted 2/5/2013 9:11:43 PM
Which HIEROPHANT Persona do you think is the coolest? - Results (51 votes)
Omoikane
3.92% (2 votes)
Anzu
0% (0 votes)
Shiisa
0% (0 votes)
Unicorn
0% (0 votes)
Flauros
1.96% (1 votes)
Hokuto Seikun
5.88% (3 votes)
Cerberus
7.84% (4 votes)
Daisoujou
17.65% (9 votes)
Hachiman
5.88% (3 votes)
Kohryuu
56.86% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This next arcana class (the Pope/Hierophant) has become quite legendary thanks to the awesome Dojima whose S. Link represents the Hierophant.

Out of all the HIEROPHANTs, which one do you find the most incredible and awe-inspiring?

Omoikane (the "brains")
Anzu
Shiisa
Unicorn
Flauros
Hokuto Seikun
Cerberus
Daisoujou
Hachiman
Kohryuu

So far, my favorite hierophant is the eccentric looking panther-chested 'Flauros'!

So who's your fave?
\/
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#2ConMan8Posted 2/5/2013 9:17:43 PM
Hmm, glowing-face (hachi)man, GIANT GOLDEN DRAGON, or stuck-in-crystal guy...
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#3SkybladeNoxPosted 2/5/2013 9:19:59 PM(edited)
Cerberus carried me through a huge chunk of the game. He wins overall. Kohryu wins for pure aesthetics.
#4mistermikeymikePosted 2/5/2013 9:34:47 PM
the other day i ended up looking up daisoujou and read up about what its based upon.

apparently they're based on sokushinbutsu; buddhist monks who intentionally ate a diet of nuts and bark and stuff to become super skinny. then drank some poison to induce vomiting and fluid loss. after years of doing this they become emaciated and are then closed up in an extremely small space with only enough space to sit in lotus position. their only contact with the outside world is a bell they ring with a string and an air tube for breathing.

they basically meditate until they die of starvation. ringing the bell every day to let everyone know they're alive. when the bell stops ringing, they are sealed up for 1000 days and those bodies that are mummified are revered as gods. very few are mummified though, only about 2 dozen bodies have been found.
---
So Damn Foxy.
#5GSSAGE7Posted 2/5/2013 9:38:55 PM
Sorry, but the Golden Dragon wins this one.
#6The_JestPosted 2/5/2013 9:38:57 PM
Not only is Kohryu my favorite Hierophant Persona hands-down, it is also one of my favorite Personas, period. Why? ...I can't really give you an answer, since it's not like his stats or his skills are anything unique. I just seem to always enjoy putting him on my team.
---
You can pretend the theatrical end and imagine your world as the best, or you can break the seal in what you believe is real and realize your reality's a jest.
#7ethsfanPosted 2/5/2013 9:44:22 PM
none. id pick daisoujou if he had prayer in this game
#8TluhdatsiPosted 2/6/2013 12:23:46 AM
Hachiman, because he just looks awesome.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#9Rayearth87Posted 2/6/2013 12:37:47 AM
I voted Daisoujou, because I love Samsara.

And then I read that post about Daisoujou's basis, and then Googled it, and now I wish I didn't know that.
#10RasolisuPosted 2/6/2013 2:00:09 AM
Love using Kohryu in Persona games and he was awesome in Raidou 2 as your airship.