Is the whole game...(*Spoilers*)

#1AcidRainLeePosted 2/6/2013 4:52:57 AM
...focused on the mysterious killer? I was recently spoiled that Adachi is the killer and I wanna know if this game is still fun and has a lot more to offer even though I know that person is the killer. Will I still like this game on a first playthrough??

So upset...ugh! >_<
#2Bikes-Posted 2/6/2013 5:43:59 AM
I learned who it was fairly early on and still enjoyed it. It is the main overarching story (although there is slightly more to it than what you know that's explained in the true ending) but each character has their own side story and what not through social links, so it's definitely still worth playing.
#3natchu96Posted 2/6/2013 6:01:06 AM
You're here to reach out to the truth, and who the killer is is hardly the only mystery you have going on. It's just the most immediately relevant one that demands your attention.

Honestly, nobody IRL really cares about the killer in this game. Except that that persona looks pretty badass.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#4YoungNejiPosted 2/6/2013 6:15:33 AM
How do you know that they're the killer? For all you know it could be an laborate trick to screw with you by making you think its some random person so you wont play the game. And you'll never know unless you play the game.
---
I don't hate the game, I hate the player.
GT:LopunnyLord
#5metamaraPosted 2/6/2013 6:21:23 AM
Many players care more about the journey, like the things you learn, the people you meet and befriend, and so on.
#6ConMan8Posted 2/6/2013 6:31:00 AM
IMO, knowing the killer's identity actually makes the game better.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#7_BTT_Posted 2/6/2013 6:50:51 AM
The journey there and the characters are much more enjoyable than the mystery in my opinion. Narratively, the game's strength is in it's Social Links, especially since it spoils it's own ending halfway through the game.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1