Down-Fusion help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Down-Fusion help

User Info: MoogleWarrior94

MoogleWarrior94
3 years ago#1
I really want an Oberon with Megidolaon and Mind Charge like Margarets and a Siegfried with Ragnarok (If possible)

I have an 89 Beelzebub with :
Agidyne
Mabufudyne
Mind Charge
Endure Light
Megidolaon
Magarudyne*
Cool Breeze*
Primal Force

* From Fusion prereqs

And I don't know what to down fuse him with to get Lilim so I can fuse her with Omoikane (idk if thats right) to get Oberon with Megidolaon and Mind Charge.

Much thanks to anyone who helps.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#2
You can create the base-level persona of an arcana by fusing the two personas in the compendium listed above it. Just fuse Beelzebub with another Devil persona and keep clibing down the ladder.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong

User Info: LightOfJudgment

LightOfJudgment
3 years ago#3
By the way, Ragnarok and other similar spells cannot be inherited. Siegfried can't even inherit elemental magic, if I recall.
Awaiting/Want: Tales of Xillia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg

User Info: MoogleWarrior94

MoogleWarrior94
3 years ago#4
Well, I got a Lilim with Megidolaon and Cool breeze because that will help on expert mode.

Only problem is getting the Oberon to have the 2 skills out of the 3 possible inherit skills, btw I can't select inheritable skills so I keep hiiting X and O to get both on them. Im fusing Lilim + Omoikane.

Also, if Siegfried can't learn Ragnarok then Margaret must've just been a broken hacked thing or something like that.

User Info: MogMoogle1

MogMoogle1
3 years ago#5
MoogleWarrior94 posted...
Well, I got a Lilim with Megidolaon and Cool breeze because that will help on expert mode.

Only problem is getting the Oberon to have the 2 skills out of the 3 possible inherit skills, btw I can't select inheritable skills so I keep hiiting X and O to get both on them. Im fusing Lilim + Omoikane.

Also, if Siegfried can't learn Ragnarok then Margaret must've just been a broken hacked thing or something like that.

Can't select? Are you playing vanilla P4?
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif

User Info: demonsword765

demonsword765
3 years ago#6

Margaret is just special. Standard SMT secret boss fare.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Down-Fusion help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived