Need to make sure about something... *spoilers*

#1cheatermasterPosted 2/6/2013 8:56:47 AM
Do you have to just max out the Aeon social link in order to get the epilouge? Or do you have to do both max Aeon and do the secret dungeon in order to get the epilouge? Cause I'm just making sure, cause for some reason, I'm gonna try and skip the Hollow Forest (don't ask why cause I don't know why either) just to do something different on my playthrough.
#2TkMacintoshPosted 2/6/2013 9:00:34 AM
There are 2 types of epilogues...

One is the True Ending...That requires you to have beaten the True Ending Boss and not gone home when prompted, you don't have to have Aeon S. Link maxed to get this ending. But if you did max it, you would need to NOT do the Bonus Dungeon for Marie.

The other is the Golden Ending...This one requires that you have maxed the Aeon link, beaten the bonus dungeon, and unlocked the True Ending. This ending is pretty sweet and heartwarming.

Whatever ending you chose is entirely up to you, but for me, I couldn't ignore the Golden Ending if I tried...I'm just not that type of guy.
#3natchu96Posted 2/6/2013 9:17:25 AM
TkMacintosh posted...
There are 2 types of epilogues...

One is the True Ending...That requires you to have beaten the True Ending Boss and not gone home when prompted, you don't have to have Aeon S. Link maxed to get this ending. But if you did max it, you would need to NOT do the Bonus Dungeon for Marie.

The other is the Golden Ending...This one requires that you have maxed the Aeon link, beaten the bonus dungeon, and unlocked the True Ending. This ending is pretty sweet and heartwarming.

Whatever ending you chose is entirely up to you, but for me, I couldn't ignore the Golden Ending if I tried...I'm just not that type of guy.

That was one awesome Golden Ending.

. . . and now Never More is stuck in my head.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)