What kind of characters would you like to see in Persona 5?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What kind of characters would you like to see in Persona 5?
3 years ago#31
A protagonist who isn't immediately liked by everyone. That would be refreshing. "Everyone hates you, but if you max their social links they'll despise you a little bit less".
3 years ago#32
kratoscar2008 posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
Good characters

Dont open that box here.

No I'm being serious. It's not really a jab. I just want good characters. I don't care if they are old, new, or whatever. So long they are good characters I'm not really picky.
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
3 years ago#33
A Canadian like Bandit Keith.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
3 years ago#34
ViewtifulGene posted...

3 years ago#35
Kuxal posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

PSN: Soggy-Snake-
3 years ago#36
College themed
I'm bored at work...
3 years ago#37
Well, if there won't be a P4Arena 2 to finish the Malevolent Entity's plotline that the first one left off, then in P5, I want:

-A new main protagonist (maybe a College student) with Gilgamesh as a starting Persona
-The entire Shadow Operatives force
-New major characters
-Nyarlathotep (as the Malevolent Entity)
-Inanna as the Goddess this time And maybe as the Malevolent Entity if it isn't Nyarlathotep
-Most of the characters from P1/P2/P3/P4 if they aren't in Shadow Operatives already, except maybe Minato and Tatsuya for obvious reasons.
-Philemon in his God form, not just the Butterfly form
-Hopefully, Igor and the other Velvet Room resident like Elizabeth, Nameless, Belladonna, and etc.
3 years ago#38
A female protagonist or a protagonist who just isn't "silent". I'm tired of the "silent protagonist being an extension of the player" bs. They already give the character a basic personality underneath the "silent" archetype, it's utterly pointless to pretend that they're an avatar for the player.

I'm not a straight man, I will never identify with that. If you are going to make me play as a straight man, don't be assuming it's because I am one and want to feel immersed in your world. I can't. So just have me play as a fleshed-out character, 'kay thanks.
3 years ago#39
- A silent protagonist who is somehow a hyper-competent and incredibly popular ladies man.
- A goofy loser pervert best friend who holds resentment towards the main character.
- A tsundere love interest who treats the best friend like dirt.
- A rich secluded girl who desires nothing more than to run away from her responsibility.
- A broody "badass" character who ends up being the biggest softie in the team.
- An intelligent but shy girl with a penchant for electronics or other nerdy interests.
- The token non-human.

You're deluding yourself if you think the next Persona game won't have these archetypes and more.
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
3 years ago#40
I'd like to see a college aged cast set in America

Of course I wouldn't trust Atlus to make that sort of game because it'd have too much of the Japanese view of things for it's own good
We Americans will never take over the world. We're far too lazy.
We'll outsource the task to India, and then take the credit for it. ~ Waffleman
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What kind of characters would you like to see in Persona 5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived