What kind of characters would you like to see in Persona 5?

#31HighLight43Posted 2/7/2013 3:22:13 PM
A protagonist who isn't immediately liked by everyone. That would be refreshing. "Everyone hates you, but if you max their social links they'll despise you a little bit less".
#32Lelouch71Posted 2/8/2013 3:26:58 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Lelouch71 posted...
Good characters

Dont open that box here.

No I'm being serious. It's not really a jab. I just want good characters. I don't care if they are old, new, or whatever. So long they are good characters I'm not really picky.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#33ViewtifulGenePosted 2/8/2013 3:30:42 PM
A Canadian like Bandit Keith.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#34Inertion5Posted 2/8/2013 3:32:35 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...

Canadian?
#35BlitzKing900Posted 2/8/2013 6:35:43 PM
Kuxal posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...

Canadian?

http://images.wikia.com/caw/images/6/6d/Banditcanada.jpg
---
PSN: Soggy-Snake-
#36BizzyBumPosted 2/8/2013 7:00:11 PM
College themed
---
I'm bored at work...
#37DaimaoTakahashiPosted 2/8/2013 7:51:23 PM(edited)
Well, if there won't be a P4Arena 2 to finish the Malevolent Entity's plotline that the first one left off, then in P5, I want:

-A new main protagonist (maybe a College student) with Gilgamesh as a starting Persona
-The entire Shadow Operatives force
-New major characters
-Nyarlathotep (as the Malevolent Entity)
-Inanna as the Goddess this time And maybe as the Malevolent Entity if it isn't Nyarlathotep
-Most of the characters from P1/P2/P3/P4 if they aren't in Shadow Operatives already, except maybe Minato and Tatsuya for obvious reasons.
-Philemon in his God form, not just the Butterfly form
-Hopefully, Igor and the other Velvet Room resident like Elizabeth, Nameless, Belladonna, and etc.
#38Mana_RunighaPosted 2/8/2013 9:56:22 PM
A female protagonist or a protagonist who just isn't "silent". I'm tired of the "silent protagonist being an extension of the player" bs. They already give the character a basic personality underneath the "silent" archetype, it's utterly pointless to pretend that they're an avatar for the player.

I'm not a straight man, I will never identify with that. If you are going to make me play as a straight man, don't be assuming it's because I am one and want to feel immersed in your world. I can't. So just have me play as a fleshed-out character, 'kay thanks.
#39saturn_frogurtPosted 2/8/2013 10:37:51 PM
- A silent protagonist who is somehow a hyper-competent and incredibly popular ladies man.
- A goofy loser pervert best friend who holds resentment towards the main character.
- A tsundere love interest who treats the best friend like dirt.
- A rich secluded girl who desires nothing more than to run away from her responsibility.
- A broody "badass" character who ends up being the biggest softie in the team.
- An intelligent but shy girl with a penchant for electronics or other nerdy interests.
- The token non-human.

You're deluding yourself if you think the next Persona game won't have these archetypes and more.
---
- Swap God for a janitor, rot in a jar of dog paws -
Put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward.
#40walnut100Posted 2/8/2013 10:54:59 PM
I'd like to see a college aged cast set in America

Of course I wouldn't trust Atlus to make that sort of game because it'd have too much of the Japanese view of things for it's own good
---
We Americans will never take over the world. We're far too lazy.
We'll outsource the task to India, and then take the credit for it. ~ Waffleman