Disappointed there wasn't even a hint about any romance closure in the epilogue.

#11Nightmare637Posted 2/7/2013 12:47:38 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
It's been a while, but I THINK they hinted at Yosuke and Labrys

I don't see it....
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#12SmashStrikePosted 2/7/2013 12:57:30 PM(edited)
Nightmare637 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

I don't see it....

It's not really romantic development, just hints at chemistry. Yosuke and Labrys quite often bounce off each other in playful and embarrassing (for Yosuke) conversations. Which usually end in Labrys giggling cheerfully (slightly OOC for her) and Yosuke blushing embarrassed but also happy. This two-way street of affection and enjoyment of each others company is the main basis for it.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#13pandacakezPosted 2/7/2013 7:01:01 PM(edited)
Nightmare637 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

I don't see it....

That's because there wasn't anything legitimately implied between them lol. Atleast nothing that wasn't as fueled as Labrys x any other character's friendship, really. Simply their interpretations on the matter.

Why are people so hellbent on establishing any ship canon in the first place? You should've known that it's never gonna happen the moment Atlus made this game system based on this beautiful thing called Player's Choice.
#14YoungNejiPosted 2/8/2013 2:00:01 PM
The closest thing to a shipped canon, is Yu x P4 Females. And maybe Chie x Akihiko since they both are planning on the same line of proffesion in the future. But thats stretching it a bit.
---
I don't hate the game, I hate the player.
GT:LopunnyLord
#15porkins_da_manPosted 2/8/2013 3:19:04 PM
YoungNeji posted...
The closest thing to a shipped canon, is Yu x P4 Females. And maybe Chie x Akihiko since they both are planning on the same line of proffesion in the future. But thats stretching it a bit.

Yeah, plus then you have to get into which ending is canon, because if any ending except for Chie's is canon then that means that she would have never met him and even then you have to look at a bunch of other things, and I don't want to get into that because apparently whenever people try to talk about what's canon or not, it start a huge S***storm.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#16kratoscar2008Posted 2/8/2013 3:45:45 PM
pandacakez posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

I don't see it....

That's because there wasn't anything legitimately implied between them lol. Atleast nothing that wasn't as fueled as Labrys x any other character's friendship, really. Simply their interpretations on the matter.

Why are people so hellbent on establishing any ship canon in the first place? You should've known that it's never gonna happen the moment Atlus made this game system based on this beautiful thing called Player's Choice.

I wouldnt trusth ATLUS pal, they said P4 was the definitive version and we had Golden, we had a nameless MC and we get Yu Narukami, so if anything ATLUS might release canon P4 making a solid story. Obviously ATLUS doesnt care about player chbice anymore.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.