What mythological figure would you like to see as the next Protagonist's Persona

#51ZeroX2624Posted 2/8/2013 5:37:16 PM
Does King Arthur count?
There's plenty of characters involved with him that could be the party's Persona.
---
Who needs courage when you have a gun?- Futurama
#52darker95Posted 2/8/2013 5:45:39 PM
cnfjti3 posted...
They've done Greek and Japanese mythology. Maybe next they can hit Egyptian mythology?

They've done Egyptian, Hindi, Greek, and Japanese mythology. Have they done Norse mythology yet?

roman too.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#53darker95Posted 2/8/2013 5:53:02 PM
Rasolisu posted...
Crimson-haired posted...
The next MC Persona should be unique.
Amon-ra, Apollo, Messiah and Izanagi no Okami never existed in the previous games.

Izanagi does exist in P1 and exists in P2:EP PSP version he just isn't a playable persona. It isnt unique for them to reuse persona just radically different designs like Izanami is in P1 and both parts of P2 but completely different, same universe too.

Most of P4's party member personas have appeared before with a completely different look too.

Reusing a persona isn't a bad thing, a fresh theme is important...... Nyx is a bartender in Nocturne and look at her in p3.

when does izanagi show up in p1 i know he was mentioned in the new eternal punishment btu he is never shown or used therefor he does not exist in the games but in the game`s universe yeah.. izanami was only in p2 and p4 and she is pretty much thesame if you talk to her. i agree with cHair mc persona should be something we never seen not Norse or Egyptian that would be lame as hell.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#54Crimson-hairedPosted 2/8/2013 11:54:34 PM(edited)
Rasolisu posted...
Crimson-haired posted...
The next MC Persona should be unique.
Amon-ra, Apollo, Messiah and Izanagi no Okami never existed in the previous games.

Izanagi does exist in P1 and exists in P2:EP PSP version he just isn't a playable persona. It isnt unique for them to reuse persona just radically different designs like Izanami is in P1 and both parts of P2 but completely different, same universe too.

Most of P4's party member personas have appeared before with a completely different look too.

Reusing a persona isn't a bad thing, a fresh theme is important...... Nyx is a bartender in Nocturne and look at her in p3.

Izanagi isn't playable so that's the point.
We're only talking about mc persona, party members persona can be playable in the other games.
Reusing persona isn't a bad thing indeed, however there's a lot of Smt demon they haven't used as Persona in the game yet. We shouldn't break the tradition, the protagonist's persona only playable in that game.

---
The official Adam of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#55GSSAGE7Posted 2/8/2013 11:49:11 PM
ZeroX2624 posted...
Does King Arthur count?
There's plenty of characters involved with him that could be the party's Persona.

There's no reason he couldn't be a persona. People say you can't have real people as Personas, yet in Persona 1, Nate's ultimate Persona was his dead butler!
#56Exa_ManPosted 2/9/2013 12:00:27 AM(edited)
Either Lan Tsai-Ho (one of the 8 Immortals of China) or Amaterasu (Japanese sun goddess).

I would also like to see the following female mythological figures show up as a new persona in Persona 5:

- Athena (emperor)
- Eos (chariot)
- Morrigan (tower)
- Selene (moon)

At any rate, I think there needs to be more Roman, Chinese, and Celtic mythology in Persona games.
#57DalekZeroPosted 2/9/2013 12:02:29 AM
Exa_Man posted...
Either Lan Tsai-Ho (one of the 8 Immortals of China) or Amaterasu (Japanese sun goddess).

I would also like to see the following female mythological figures show up as a new persona in Persona 5:

- Athena (emperor)
- Eos (chariot)
- Morrigan (tower)
- Selene (moon)

At any rate, I think there needs to be more Roman, Chinese, and Celtic mythology in Persona games.

Wait....how the f*** did atlus miss athena in the previous persona games? Shes not exactly a minor goddess. Regardless, i like this list.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#58Crimson-hairedPosted 2/9/2013 12:05:37 AM
Exa_Man posted...

- Athena (emperor)
- Eos (chariot)
- Morrigan (tower)
- Selene (moon)

Lan Tsai-Ho is good.
Eos is good
Morrigan is ABSOLUTELY good.
Selene is good.
You're good at choosing decent Persona.

Amaterasu, Athena is already belong to Yukiko Amagi and Aigis.
---
#59Crimson-hairedPosted 2/9/2013 12:06:58 AM
DalekZero posted...
Exa_Man posted...

- Athena (emperor)
- Eos (chariot)
- Morrigan (tower)
- Selene (moon)

Wait....how the f*** did atlus miss athena in the previous persona games? Shes not exactly a minor goddess. Regardless, i like this list.

Athena is Aigis's ultimate persona.
---
#60Exa_ManPosted 2/9/2013 12:12:56 AM
Wait a second!! Aigis's ultimate persona is Athena!!

How did I miss that!? That's awesome!!
Oh, and thank you, DalekZero.
;-)
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)