What mythological figure would you like to see as the next Protagonist's Persona

#71RasolisuPosted 2/10/2013 5:31:43 AM
eidolon24 posted...

I'd also like to see the three jotuns of fate. Verthandi, Skuld, and Urd be summoned as a separate entity instead of just being summoned as one, Norn.

They were in P1&P2. P1 they were priestess arcana, P2 they were of the Fortune arcana.
#72scaleofjudgmentPosted 2/10/2013 6:28:34 AM
I would like a person to be able to absorb Casaulty beings.
Nyx!
Philemon!
Nyarlathotep!

Save Yamada, prevent supernatural forces to decide the fate for humanity and leave humanity to decide its own fate.
---
" Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn"
- C.S. Lewis
#73bbkkristianPosted 2/10/2013 8:35:20 AM
I was kinda bummed out they didn't include Messiah in p4. I mean they kept Helel, Satan and Lucifer.
---
http://lbp.me/v/w4sjj2
Dissidia 012 Mains: Onion Knight, Lightning, Squall
#74RasolisuPosted 2/10/2013 8:52:25 AM(edited)
bbkkristian posted...
I was kinda bummed out they didn't include Messiah in p4. I mean they kept Helel, Satan and Lucifer.

Helel/Satan and Lucifer are all staples of SMT series they are almost always bonus bosses in normal SMT games, Messiah is just brought in for P3.
#75MilleniaRagePosted 2/11/2013 12:21:54 AM
Spike Spiegel
---
"Did you play my piano?"
> Yeah, I jammed on it
#76Lavitas9Posted 2/11/2013 8:58:29 AM
Maybe a reaper with an actual scythe or sickels ( not sure if i spelled that right)
---
---"Cmon,hang in there! Stay with us Ted!!!"
#77terran3999999Posted 2/11/2013 9:51:25 AM
I really don't get why a lot of you think that completely redesigning a demon/Persona with a new look would suddenly be such a bad idea, hell they already pulled this with P3 and half the cast of P4.

I second Rasilou's idea of Norse mythology but they can also focus on the lesser known gods. Why not use Baldur and Beldr?
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#78RasolisuPosted 2/11/2013 10:44:37 AM
I like Heimdallr as a starter being a guardian asgard, the story could revolve around trying to stop a persona war or building a party for said coming war.

Events could be plugging holes where shadows are coming into the world or enter the minds of people being corrupted by personas turning back into shadows. The last 3rd of the game could be Ragnarok actually happening. Narly and Persona user with Loki could be behind it all. The first 2/3 of the game of the game could be normal S-link time system with the last 3rd being traditional RPG with social link people actually affecting how those events progress.

The MC's ultimate could be Odin with his BFF having Thor with him having a girlfriend with Sif and make a real beta couple.
#79Creator_IzanagiPosted 2/11/2013 6:26:52 PM
How about Lucifer? Anti-cult and anti-hero.. Pretty awesome..
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#80terran3999999Posted 2/11/2013 9:56:11 PM
The MC's ultimate could be Odin
Why are you so hellbent on this? Lol, just asking.

Their are so many other badass Norse gods they can also use, hell Odin isn't even that epic considering he didn't survive the actual Ragnarok. A revamped Odin(give him some actual damn clothes/armor!!) would be perfect for the Emperor team member.

The MC really should have an unique person following the tradition.

On the side of the antagonists, they should definitely use Fenrir, Jormusomething....and Surt of course. Loki should definitely either be the catalyst or the leader.
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.