Got to lv 9 with yukiko

#1SchwietzPosted 2/7/2013 9:32:13 PM
can i no longer get a diffrent girlfriend?
---
PSN: dschwietz
Nintendo: Schwietz
#2natchu96Posted 2/7/2013 9:37:39 PM
Be a pimp if you want, but Valentine's Day will suck.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#3Tayo2345Posted 2/7/2013 9:37:48 PM
Hahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh you poor deluded fool.

One of the best parts of this game is that you get to bone every girl that is around your age with no repercussions.

(except chie)

(the only repercussion is shame)
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#4RelvamonPosted 2/7/2013 9:50:12 PM
Funny thing this happened, I too got Yukiko to Level 9 just before the investigation to Naoto's disappearence began, and I'm waiting 12 days later before entering the dungeon.

That said, I can also get Ai's S-link to Level 6 during these 12 days...so question is, it already tells me I'm intimate with someone else, so should I go for it and is it better for me to get Yukiko to 10 first....or considering I'll break up with Ai, it isn't worth shagging around with her...(Curious to if she will even give you a Valentine's Day gift).
#5regularsharpPosted 2/7/2013 9:58:28 PM
Schwietz posted...

Awwwwww, that's so cute! Be sure to catch Sayoko's lecture on the muscular system, too.

Eeehehehehehehee... you're such an adorable young lad...
#6Schwietz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:18:13 PM
regularsharp posted...
Schwietz posted...

Awwwwww, that's so cute! Be sure to catch Sayoko's lecture on the muscular system, too.

Eeehehehehehehee... you're such an adorable young lad...

20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
---
PSN: dschwietz
Nintendo: Schwietz
#7KuwagataHeroPosted 2/7/2013 10:35:59 PM
Why are you posting their user info? They are just making a reference to the game.
---
If I'm being ignorant, please enlighten me.
#8regularsharpPosted 2/7/2013 10:45:44 PM
KuwagataHero posted...
Why are you posting their user info? They are just making a reference to the game.

*shrugs*

I must have hurt his e-peepee? You know, because there's a seniority system on the internet apparently?

I forgive him though, because he's so cute...