I feel sad going back to port island (spoilers)

#11gogogosuperPosted 2/8/2013 3:29:07 PM
DalekZero posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
The_Limit posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
The_Limit posted...
I never understood the Chihiro stuff. Just looks like an ordinary chick with glasses to me.

I never understood the Yukiko stuff either, the "Amagi Challenge" was a joke.

Nice try, lol.

But is true, wooing Yukiko is so damm easy, i thought we would need a high stat do do so but nope.

Well other characters like Dojima take high stats to continue their social link.
Naoto is the only main girl that takes stats to woo I think. It always annoyed me in P3 how you had to have MAX in a stat to even start the Yukari, Fuuka, or Mitsuru social links. And then you had so little time to finish them (or at least Mitsuru's), meaning you HAD to focus on them whenever you could if you wanted to max them out.

That's why there is New Game+.
---
I own:
Vita 3G/Wifi
#12kratoscar2008Posted 2/8/2013 3:36:11 PM
gogogosuper posted...
DalekZero posted...

Well other characters like Dojima take high stats to continue their social link.
Naoto is the only main girl that takes stats to woo I think. It always annoyed me in P3 how you had to have MAX in a stat to even start the Yukari, Fuuka, or Mitsuru social links. And then you had so little time to finish them (or at least Mitsuru's), meaning you HAD to focus on them whenever you could if you wanted to max them out.

That's why there is New Game+.

the thing is that Yukiko is famed for the challenge of wooing her so i spected you know challenge. The funny thing is that Yukiko is an amalgamation of the P3 girls: Popular like Yukari, cooks really bad like Fuuka and has to maintain an establishment like Mitsuru. Again Yukiko is nothing special.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#13TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:56:27 PM
Skull007o_O posted...
You can always download FES for your PS3

Please tell me its available as a PS2 classic? But if it is, I doubt its available in the australian psn.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#14strangers_wrathPosted 2/8/2013 6:41:04 PM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Skull007o_O posted...
You can always download FES for your PS3

Please tell me its available as a PS2 classic? But if it is, I doubt its available in the australian psn.

Yes it is on the ps2 classics. I own all digital versions of persona on my vita ad the p3fes on my ps3
#15TluhdatsiPosted 2/8/2013 7:20:58 PM
I just had kind of a disturbing thought about Persona 3. The hero of that game died and gradually faded from everyone's memories, right? Doesn't that mean that mean that none of the girls in that game remember, you know, their first time?

Now, I played it a long time ago, and I never played FES, so it's possible this was addressed in some way that allows his friends to have memories of him and I either forgot about it or never saw it. But, if it was never addressed... that's kind of creepy.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#16KuwagataHeroPosted 2/8/2013 8:39:03 PM
They never forgot him.
---
If I'm being ignorant, please enlighten me.
#17eclecticgiftPosted 2/8/2013 9:07:44 PM
I liked that they made Chihiro look really nice and cute
---
Washington Nationals - Best Rotation Ever
Strasburg | Gio | Zimmermann | Haren | Detwiler
#18TluhdatsiPosted 2/8/2013 10:02:13 PM
KuwagataHero posted...
They never forgot him.

That's good to hear. That whole idea of him being forgotten by the girls was just sort of... off-putting.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#19GSSAGE7Posted 2/8/2013 10:08:14 PM
Tluhdatsi posted...
I just had kind of a disturbing thought about Persona 3. The hero of that game died and gradually faded from everyone's memories, right? Doesn't that mean that mean that none of the girls in that game remember, you know, their first time?

Now, I played it a long time ago, and I never played FES, so it's possible this was addressed in some way that allows his friends to have memories of him and I either forgot about it or never saw it. But, if it was never addressed... that's kind of creepy.

They only forgot their dark hour related memories. So while SEES had their memories altered because a good portion of their memories were related to it, including meeting Minato, Yuko and Chihiro never knew about it, so their memories weren't changed in the least. And even the SEES girls' memories weren't changed that much. Granted, some things like how Fuuka met him would have to change, but I imagine they wouldn't notice some things were different until directly questioned.
#20kratoscar2008Posted 2/9/2013 8:30:02 AM
eclecticgift posted...
I liked that they made Chihiro look really nice and cute

She was already nice and cute, they just made her more confident and hotter.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.