Question on S.Link progression

#1BizzyBumPosted 2/8/2013 6:03:50 PM
When it says something like "You don't feel like your relationship with Chie will grow stronger yet", is it basically a waste to go ahead and spend time with her at that point in time?
---
I'm bored at work...
#2demunpuncherPosted 2/8/2013 6:19:18 PM
The way S. Links work is on a point system. Making the right choices when you do the rank up events will give points (the more musical notes=the more points), having a persona of the Arcana will increase the points gained (either 1.5x or 2x can't remember). Just spending time with them will also give a flat amount. When it says the relationship won't deepen just yet that means you need more points, by spending time with them even when it says that you'll get points. Remember to take a same Arcana Persona whenever you spend time with someone or it'll take close to double the time to max their link.
#3porkins_da_manPosted 2/8/2013 6:24:05 PM
BizzyBum posted...
When it says something like "You don't feel like your relationship with Chie will grow stronger yet", is it basically a waste to go ahead and spend time with her at that point in time?

If you wanna get Chie up. Compliment her when given the option and make sure you have a persona of the Chariot Arcana in your party
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#4BizzyBum(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 6:33:25 PM
demunpuncher posted...
The way S. Links work is on a point system. Making the right choices when you do the rank up events will give points (the more musical notes=the more points), having a persona of the Arcana will increase the points gained (either 1.5x or 2x can't remember). Just spending time with them will also give a flat amount. When it says the relationship won't deepen just yet that means you need more points, by spending time with them even when it says that you'll get points. Remember to take a same Arcana Persona whenever you spend time with someone or it'll take close to double the time to max their link.

Cool, thanks!
---
I'm bored at work...