Persona 4 golden true ending theory *spoilers*

#1Demonspartanx20Posted 2/9/2013 1:13:11 AM
I'm fairly new to persona but i have beaten persona 4 Arena and Persona 4 golden. I'd like to discuss a recent thought on my mind after beating the two games. Ok so Persona 4 Arena was before the ending of golden since they did i tiny reference to the MC's return to the town one time before (for a week i think it was) and it was a bit crazy. Isn't it possible that because of the limited amount of time the the MC had there they really couldn't investigate much and also they have to wait for the culprits next move which is their usual tactic; So what I'm getting is the possibility that there wasn't enough time for what seemed like a pretty huge case to be solved and that they will pick up the investigation after the MC's arrival in the end of golden. Possible direct sequel?
#2natchu96Posted 2/9/2013 4:49:28 AM
I thought that was the Golden Ending.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#3RasolisuPosted 2/9/2013 5:00:36 AM
P4 ends March 21st The MC comes back for Golden week May 3-5 this is where Arena happens, The Golden ending has is when the MC comes back during summer which in japan its August.
#4thompsontalker7Posted 2/9/2013 7:56:54 AM
Rasolisu posted...
P4 ends March 21st The MC comes back for Golden week May 3-5 this is where Arena happens, The Golden ending has is when the MC comes back during summer which in japan its August.

The TC's saying Arena will continue after the Golden epilogue since there probably wasn't enough time for them to conclude their story with the Shadow Operatives during Golden Week.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#5kratoscar2008Posted 2/9/2013 9:36:14 AM
If the malevolent entity is who we think it is, like TC i dont think it will happen before Golden week, "his" plans always end on a city in ruins, the P4 cast wouldnt reminiscense that in the way they did.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#6Demonspartanx20(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:35:08 AM
kratoscar2008 posted...
If the malevolent entity is who we think it is, like TC i dont think it will happen before Golden week, "his" plans always end on a city in ruins, the P4 cast wouldnt reminiscense that in the way they did.

ok so it definitely is possible? and thanks for replying guys! Now i feel a little bit better about the ending lol i rly wanted more and was rly hoping for some sort of continuation. Also i think that if they build a continuation off of this that i would be an rpg again rather that a fighting game considering the fact it would be kinda hard to make all the characters fight each other again with a similar cause for it or maybe their bonds deminished or something for that to happen i think that's unlikely though. What do you think?
#7Ein_SophPosted 2/9/2013 10:39:09 AM
I couldn't tell you in what shape or form the continuation will come but I sure am excited to know that it'll continue. If it does come in the form of an RPG, I wonder how it'll be made, will it take place in Inaba? Somewhere else? how will new/old links be implemented?
---
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho
#8Lord_KagatoPosted 2/9/2013 1:00:27 PM
Ein_Soph posted...
I couldn't tell you in what shape or form the continuation will come but I sure am excited to know that it'll continue. If it does come in the form of an RPG, I wonder how it'll be made, will it take place in Inaba? Somewhere else? how will new/old links be implemented?

Seeing as the P4A mysterious villains are pretty much determined to be Nyarl and Ikutsuki, the chances of it taking place in Inaba is slim. I predict a new place with only small "returns" to Inaba and Tatsumi Port Island and the game featuring P3/P4 characters in the main narrative (likely just the ones from Arena) as well as a few new characters.

If so, then it's likely that Persona 5 will wrap up all storylines, making the Persona series start anew or stop entirely. Either way, Persona 5 is gonna be huge.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#9Demonspartanx20(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:04:45 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
Ein_Soph posted...

Seeing as the P4A mysterious villains are pretty much determined to be Nyarl and Ikutsuki, the chances of it taking place in Inaba is slim. I predict a new place with only small "returns" to Inaba and Tatsumi Port Island and the game featuring P3/P4 characters in the main narrative (likely just the ones from Arena) as well as a few new characters.

If so, then it's likely that Persona 5 will wrap up all storylines, making the Persona series start anew or stop entirely. Either way, Persona 5 is gonna be huge.

I agree with you on where itd take place as Ein Soph's post if the direct sequel to it has the same main character i think itd be cool that the data from p4g got carried over to it like relationships u have established n stuff of course there will probably be new characters to form s links with n if ur a new player to the game ud have a blank slate with the character but info on what the character had done in the past game of course if u've played the previous game more content would be available that or its possible it could be a whole new character co-operating with the cast from p3 n p4 but i think the former would be cooler lol n persona 5 is gonna be huge cant wait to play hope it comes out later this year. I'm jwing why do u guys think the mysterious villian is Nyarl or Ikutsuki? granted i dont know too much about them
#10kratoscar2008Posted 2/9/2013 8:15:48 PM(edited)
Demonspartanx20 posted...
Lord_Kagato posted...
Ein_Soph posted...

I agree with you on where itd take place as Ein Soph's post if the direct sequel to it has the same main character i think itd be cool that the data from p4g got carried over to it like relationships u have established n stuff of course there will probably be new characters to form s links with n if ur a new player to the game ud have a blank slate with the character but info on what the character had done in the past game of course if u've played the previous game more content would be available that or its possible it could be a whole new character co-operating with the cast from p3 n p4 but i think the former would be cooler lol n persona 5 is gonna be huge cant wait to play hope it comes out later this year. I'm jwing why do u guys think the mysterious villian is Nyarl or Ikutsuki? granted i dont know too much about them

Im still not conviced that the ME is Nyarlathotep, as Nyarlathotep has the habit of brushing in your face "Its a contradiction" wich ME lacks, while its a small characteristic of him its his most recognisable one. People think its him because he is the creator of Shadows, he can take the form of anyone he desires, his eyes are yellow when he takes form.

I think the human cohort is Grandpa Kirijo.

I want a new cast, i had enough with Yu already we need a new MC.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.