Persona 4 golden true ending theory *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona 4 golden true ending theory *spoilers*

User Info: Demonspartanx20

Demonspartanx20
3 years ago#11
We will most likely have a new cast for persona 5 i believe but somewhere most likely after they'll return to this plot. N i forgot the ME also stated That he hated to work with a lowly human or something to that extent. So maybe it is Nylarth working with a human? or possibly a new enemy

User Info: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008
3 years ago#12
Demonspartanx20 posted...
We will most likely have a new cast for persona 5 i believe but somewhere most likely after they'll return to this plot. N i forgot the ME also stated That he hated to work with a lowly human or something to that extent. So maybe it is Nylarth working with a human? or possibly a new enemy

Another thing is that Nyarlathotep doesnt need a vessel as he has his own form, ME doesnt fit to me as him, he is definitely working with a human, again another thing unfit of him.

Again i think by this point people know everything about the P3&P4 cast, so knowing new characters from scratch would be totally cool.
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.

User Info: Demonspartanx20

Demonspartanx20
3 years ago#13
yeah i see your point but idk maybe im just stubborn thinking in wanting more lol but still hope for more of p4 storyline lol i was gonna bring up the fact they change as incentive to continue but that doesnt seem to sit right with me either guess my only fact/hope is that case they are on n just hope something good will come of it lol

User Info: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008
3 years ago#14
Im honestly tired of P4 at this point, i mean an anime, fighting game, remake and more commercial stuff, at this point P5 should be a fresh entry like P3 was compared to P1&P2.
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona 4 golden true ending theory *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived