Hate to ask about the anime, but... *spoilers*

#11Zero 0083Posted 2/10/2013 3:27:56 AM
Loved the anime, but episode 26 was just a disappointment, since it took 5 months to release, yet lacked the proper music and integration. I'm trying to find Factor of Hope, since it was toted as having the True End, so there's a chance that it had it better integrated. To be fair, at the time of viewing it, I did not beat Persona 4, but even after beating Golden, I still give the anime credit. Were the Social Links rushed? Sure, but you can't expect them all to get their full Social Link arc. I found it amusing that they combined Temperence and Devil in a tasteful way, plus Death thrown in there as well. By far, episode 12 remains as my favorite episode and I'm pretty sure that it affected Golden, since Marie's boss fight uses the Reincarnation version of "I'll Face Myself -Battle-." Even the true end episode had its positives, such as Yu accepting his shadow self immediately. It made sense with the character, who values his bonds with his friends over the truth that he sought.

I will say that it probably would have been a good idea to use the Director's Cut of Episode 25 to set up for Episode 26 by cutting Yu's departure, since we see the same thing in episode 26 anyway. That time could've been used to set up the confrontation between Izanami and the Investigation Team. On another note, I like the anime also because I was able to get my sister into Persona 4 to the point that she cosplayed Nanako at NYCC 2012. Oh, and she's 8 by the way.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#12yukaru00Posted 2/10/2013 6:14:01 AM
Zero 0083 posted...
Loved the anime, but episode 26 was just a disappointment, since it took 5 months to release, yet lacked the proper music and integration. I'm trying to find Factor of Hope, since it was toted as having the True End, so there's a chance that it had it better integrated. To be fair, at the time of viewing it, I did not beat Persona 4, but even after beating Golden, I still give the anime credit. Were the Social Links rushed? Sure, but you can't expect them all to get their full Social Link arc. I found it amusing that they combined Temperence and Devil in a tasteful way, plus Death thrown in there as well. By far, episode 12 remains as my favorite episode and I'm pretty sure that it affected Golden, since Marie's boss fight uses the Reincarnation version of "I'll Face Myself -Battle-." Even the true end episode had its positives, such as Yu accepting his shadow self immediately. It made sense with the character, who values his bonds with his friends over the truth that he sought.

I will say that it probably would have been a good idea to use the Director's Cut of Episode 25 to set up for Episode 26 by cutting Yu's departure, since we see the same thing in episode 26 anyway. That time could've been used to set up the confrontation between Izanami and the Investigation Team. On another note, I like the anime also because I was able to get my sister into Persona 4 to the point that she cosplayed Nanako at NYCC 2012. Oh, and she's 8 by the way.

Factor of Hope is just episode 1-26 crammed together. Nothing much.
#13Zero 0083Posted 2/10/2013 9:26:59 AM
I know that, but I was hoping that it incorporated episode 26 better. After all, it was released before episode 26 with the True End in mind.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear