Worths to get a ps vita for this game?

#1GothmogzPosted 2/9/2013 11:07:36 AM
And just for this game?, also can I buy it on NA playstation store?.

Thanks.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#2Inertion5Posted 2/9/2013 11:11:57 AM
Soooo many threads asking the same question.
#3Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:15:46 AM
really?, if there many threads asking it, then the answer is yes.
---
#4SkybladeNoxPosted 2/9/2013 11:19:04 AM(edited)
How would we possibly answer that? I've got no idea how much you value ~$250-300, or how much you will enjoy this game.Just figure out for yourself if ~80 hours of potential entertainment is worth $250 or so.
#5RasolisuPosted 2/9/2013 11:19:49 AM
Well it is a DAMN good game, but alone I don't think it is worth the 350 for it alone...

I get a lot of use out of my vita watching MP4s, playing PSP and PS1 games as well as playing Sly Cooper, Disgaea 3 and Persona 4. Now it was very much worth it there.

It is on PSN although the file size is large enough that you probably want a physical copy.
#6Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:23:32 AM
Im really new at vita scene, didn't know it played psp games.

can you pls confirme me I can buy Persona 4 golden on store, also psp games on store?
---
#7TheExiled280Posted 2/9/2013 11:30:22 AM(edited)
Gothmogz posted...
Im really new at vita scene, didn't know it played psp games.

can you pls confirme me I can buy Persona 4 golden on store, also psp games on store?

Yes, you can buy PSV, PSP & PS1 games from the PSN store. It's more effective to only buy PSP, PS1 & PSN only PSV games from the PSN. Persona 4 Golden is 3.1GB so I'd reccomend buying it physicially. I'd also reccomend a 16GB memory card unless you want to spend $100 on a 32GB.

You should also do some research on some Vita you might like. I personally have enjoyed Gravity Rush, Assassins Creed 3 Liberation and New Little King Story among others.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#8Gothmogz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 11:30:05 AM
Thanks, Ill get it.
---
#9RasolisuPosted 2/9/2013 11:30:13 AM
Yes Golden is available for download on the PSN store.

A lot of PSP games are available for download on it too, not every title but a lot. RPG wise Persona 3 Portable, Persona 2, FFIV, The Legend of Heroes, Dissida 012, FFT are all worthy buys.
#10regularsharpPosted 2/9/2013 12:03:29 PM
I-It's not like Persona 4 Golden's the only reason I bought a Vita or anything!

Nah, I sorta did, but sorta didn't. No, I honestly wouldn't have a Vita if P4G wasn't on it, but at the same time, I wouldn't have bought a Vita if P4G was literally the only prospect of owing a Vita.

Simply put, the damn thing is sexy, and it makes my library of PSP games look better than ever... easier to play too with an actual joystick. People cry foul that it can't play PS2 games, but really, the PS3 can barely emulate the PS2. Hell, a monster PC has trouble, so I think it's somewhat baseless whining. (Plus, it's missing four buttons. You could use the rear touch pad to emulate them, but my experience with 'Metal Gear Solid HD' was frustrating at best.)

However, call me a pessimist, but I see a bleak future for the Vita, if only because I feel no game company wants to spend the time making a graphic extensive, console quality game on a handheld, particularly if not a lot of people have said handheld. In other words, the Vita might end up being a nostalgia machine; something game companies use to port their former greats so they can reap the profits without too much of an investment. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you, though, and at least ATLUS makes their re-hashes worth my time...

TL;DR: If you got munny to burn and understand that you might not find too many original, Vita exclusive games, grab it.