Marie's Poems

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! -
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
3 years ago#2
The worst part about those was when she got all annoyed that you were reading them.
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
3 years ago#3
like why she cares lol
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
3 years ago#4
Meh, most of them are hints at her memories. Bad poetry isn't a bad quirk though IMO it's cute.
3 years ago#5
Margaret Put them on the floor xD Basically Telling Marie to either Chill out or pay for it by being Embarrassed
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
3 years ago#6
I loved them. They're terrible, and that's adorable.
It's better than bad.
3 years ago#7
So bad...

Her Tsundere outburst were funny though. Margret is a troll
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
3 years ago#8
Yeah, most of them made me cringe but its Marie so she gets a pass for now. Although I do have to brofist Margaret from time to time for leaving Marie's poems out on the floor. You could tell she was enjoying it haha

I like how Igor just doesn't give a single **** every time Marie gets flustered. It doesn't help she has that runonwords speech quirk, among other things.

"Don't be mad baby, I'm still your marmalade muffin :3 Hee-hee" *troll face
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
3 years ago#9
how old is margret? since she kisses the mc
3 years ago#10
how old is margret? since she kisses the mc

It is literally impossible to know.
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived