Need advice again (spoilers)

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 2/10/2013 1:26:09 AM
I am around lvl 68-69 and yosuke,chie,yukiko are around that level and rise as well with max S.links. I need help with the boss battle against nanako's kidnapper. I need advice on what to do.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#2yukaru00Posted 2/10/2013 3:10:01 AM
Just refer to the old P4 guide/walkthrough link I've given to you previously. It really works. Like a charm. Keyword search: Kuni-no-sagiri
#3ethsfanPosted 2/10/2013 3:12:00 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
I am around lvl 68-69 and yosuke,chie,yukiko are around that level and rise as well with max S.links. I need help with the boss battle against nanako's kidnapper. I need advice on what to do.

what personas are u using?
#4RasolisuPosted 2/10/2013 4:06:57 AM
When he changes auras just fling spells of the same element and protect weaknesses. When the mind control happens go on the D, keep healed and use a high endurance persona with no weaknesses.
#5TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 4:27:05 AM
I manages to do it on my second attempt. I was using raphael with ziodyne, and weaker ice and wind. I just followed some advice from a faq I saw to make sure I have some defenses like makukaja or that diamond something that raises def. Also Rise made my life a whole lot easier with her 1UP (I used ot up when it controlled my party) and her support spells like raising atk,def,SP,HP. I got lucky with that.

Now Im feeling sad about nanako and turning down yumi after having yukiko as my gf and accidentaly having rise as my gf. Thanks for the help guys, I would remember that for my next game.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"