new to game...

#1shuin_exePosted 2/10/2013 5:37:26 AM
hi, I was wondering if you can customize/change the abilities of Yosuke and others (not MC but he can re-equip multi personas)
---
==== JPN PSN ID: Shuin_Zwei ====
==== US PSN ID: Shuin_exe ====
#2GaboadoPosted 2/10/2013 5:48:12 AM
You canīt equip other personas in your party, but at level up you can choose what ability to replace for a new one.
#3shuin_exe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:52:48 AM
I see so I'll just level them until I got skills I want to keep right?

question: if I ever messed up on their abilities is there a way to fix it? for example: Yosuke's Jiraiya got Agi and I accidentally discarded it, can I get it again sometime or is there no other way?
---
#4lester2020Posted 2/10/2013 6:57:30 AM
Well for older skills to retain... you might wait for all of them get their licenses for the scooters. Scooter/Bike rides are optional or recommend if you want your team to learn new skills or retrieve older ones.

To do a bike/scooter ride:
- Look for someone in the Team that is standing in the Gas Station, Shopping District South.
- Accept their offer.
- You have two choices there:
--- Tell about their future (where you'll get new skills)
--- Tell about their memories (where you'll get to choose the old skills)

Older skills from leveling and/or Social Link Ranks will be there. Choose the skills you want to pick.
---
Currently playing: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable -The Gears of Destiny-, Frontier Gate, Lord of Apocalypse, 7th Dragon 2020
#5shuin_exe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:03:13 AM
lester2020 posted...
Well for older skills to retain... you might wait for all of them get their licenses for the scooters. Scooter/Bike rides are optional or recommend if you want your team to learn new skills or retrieve older ones.

To do a bike/scooter ride:
- Look for someone in the Team that is standing in the Gas Station, Shopping District South.
- Accept their offer.
- You have two choices there:
--- Tell about their future (where you'll get new skills)
--- Tell about their memories (where you'll get to choose the old skills)

Older skills from leveling and/or Social Link Ranks will be there. Choose the skills you want to pick.

hmm I don't have idea why you need to get scooter/bike but I know it's important to explore more areas, I'm gonna ask near future about this since I just rescued Yukiko ^^

p.s. I'm aiming for Rise's MC GF :3 any tips?
---
#6GaboadoPosted 2/10/2013 7:22:01 AM
Donīt be a pimp.
#7RinkuTanukiPosted 2/10/2013 8:25:20 AM
I see so I'll just level them until I got skills I want to keep right?

question: if I ever messed up on their abilities is there a way to fix it? for example: Yosuke's Jiraiya got Agi and I accidentally discarded it, can I get it again sometime or is there no other way?

...What.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse