new to game...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
hi, I was wondering if you can customize/change the abilities of Yosuke and others (not MC but he can re-equip multi personas)
---
==== JPN PSN ID: Shuin_Zwei ====
==== US PSN ID: Shuin_exe ====
2 years ago#2
You canīt equip other personas in your party, but at level up you can choose what ability to replace for a new one.
2 years ago#3
I see so I'll just level them until I got skills I want to keep right?

question: if I ever messed up on their abilities is there a way to fix it? for example: Yosuke's Jiraiya got Agi and I accidentally discarded it, can I get it again sometime or is there no other way?
---
2 years ago#4
Well for older skills to retain... you might wait for all of them get their licenses for the scooters. Scooter/Bike rides are optional or recommend if you want your team to learn new skills or retrieve older ones.

To do a bike/scooter ride:
- Look for someone in the Team that is standing in the Gas Station, Shopping District South.
- Accept their offer.
- You have two choices there:
--- Tell about their future (where you'll get new skills)
--- Tell about their memories (where you'll get to choose the old skills)

Older skills from leveling and/or Social Link Ranks will be there. Choose the skills you want to pick.
---
Currently playing: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable -The Gears of Destiny-, Frontier Gate, Lord of Apocalypse, 7th Dragon 2020
2 years ago#5
lester2020 posted...
Well for older skills to retain... you might wait for all of them get their licenses for the scooters. Scooter/Bike rides are optional or recommend if you want your team to learn new skills or retrieve older ones.

To do a bike/scooter ride:
- Look for someone in the Team that is standing in the Gas Station, Shopping District South.
- Accept their offer.
- You have two choices there:
--- Tell about their future (where you'll get new skills)
--- Tell about their memories (where you'll get to choose the old skills)

Older skills from leveling and/or Social Link Ranks will be there. Choose the skills you want to pick.

hmm I don't have idea why you need to get scooter/bike but I know it's important to explore more areas, I'm gonna ask near future about this since I just rescued Yukiko ^^

p.s. I'm aiming for Rise's MC GF :3 any tips?
---
2 years ago#6
Donīt be a pimp.
2 years ago#7
I see so I'll just level them until I got skills I want to keep right?

question: if I ever messed up on their abilities is there a way to fix it? for example: Yosuke's Jiraiya got Agi and I accidentally discarded it, can I get it again sometime or is there no other way?

...What.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived