Levels of Physical Attacks

#11terran3999999Posted 2/11/2013 9:27:48 AM(edited)
Dude, or should I say dudette? You missed Gigantic Fist and Vile Assault, those moves are far more powerful than that crap Heaven's Blade.

There's also ton of older topics on this if you don't mind me digging it up.

Is that true that best multi hit physical (which you can get by skillcard) is blade of fury?
Yes it is, due to its good accuracy and low HP cost it's a good contender. You can also hit up to 4x with BoF. If you keeping on getting low hits, maybe your Luck stat isn't high enough? Or would that be Agility?
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#12SolKarellenPosted 2/11/2013 9:26:59 AM
terran3999999 posted...
Dude, or should I say dudette? You missed Gigantic Fist, that move is far more powerful than that crap Heaven's Blade.

There's also ton of older topics on this if you don't mind me digging it up.

Is that true that best multi hit physical (which you can get by skillcard) is blade of fury?
Yes it is, due to its good accuracy and low HP cost it's a good contender. You can also hit up to 4x with BoF. If you keeping on getting low hits, maybe your Luck stat isn't high enough? Or would that be Agility?

That makes sense as my Okuninushi with Power Charge and Blade of Fury tore through the Void Quest and Secret Lab, alongside my homies Black Frost and Tam Lin.
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#13WraithGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:07:24 PM
I was just curious in general. This is my first run through of Golden, but I REALLY abused the Kaiwan VC trick early on, so I now have an Ose that's like 43 with Victory Cry, Myriad Arrows, and Arms Master.

And seeing as I'm only at the point where I'm just about to take on Kanji's Shadow (I had bad luck getting the dancing hands for the thick hides, same with the beetles for sharp horns), I think it's safe to say that I'm basically going to destroy on through most of the next few dungeons. .

I think Ose's strength is at about 62, and with Myriad Arrows, he usually destroys most if not all enemies in one use.. What would be the next up physical attacker after Ose? Tam Lin? I'm planning on completing my compendium on one run, so want to keep making awesome physical attackers as I can until I get around to making Yoshi in December (I never made a Yoshi in PS2 version, so looking forward to it).
---
Life is too serious to be taken too seriously.