Marie (SPOILERS maybe)

#1NavydavPosted 2/10/2013 2:25:45 PM
I finally beat Aldalchi and that Giant Eyeball thing. I took me clear to Christmas Eve, so I didn't get the choice of geting to spend Christmas with my lover (Yukkio in my case) like every one else seems to be able too. ( The game jumped me to Dojima, his daughter and my friends eating cake.) Anyway. Shortly there after the fog disappeared and so did Marie from the Velvet Room. Margeret tells me she doesn't know where she is but she let me know if she finds out. But here is where is gets weird.

I was reading and my MC went to sleep, he had a dream where he saw himself and Yukkio and on dates and then saw Marie. He gets a call from Margeret and she says she has't found Marie yet but that Marie has "Left You". So apparently Marie found out about about Yukkio! This proves that you can't date Marie and another Girl!

I was told the disappearance is supposed to part of the Golden ending but still its odd that nobody has mentioned this before.
#2RasolisuPosted 2/10/2013 2:30:13 PM(edited)
You will find out what happened to Marie.... Just keep playing.... And cheer on Margaret.

FYI you are on the right path for the best ending.
#3RinkuTanukiPosted 2/10/2013 2:31:37 PM
Yeah, you're confused. About a lot of things. Just keep playing.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#4Navydav(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:52:53 AM
Ok I just beat the game and wow. Marie did warn Rise about cheating with me on Valentine's day, but but wasn't envolved with her (boy was it a temptatation though), but Marie and Yukkio seem obivious to each other, well maybe just a little. But I sure felt guilty as heck. I only hooked up with Marie to get the Golden ending (which I don't think I got) but the ending I got was great!

I guess I got the default good ending. Is Yukkio still supposed to be crying in the ending? And where was Marie? Anyway, how do you get the Golden Ending? I rescued her from the Forrest and she kissed me on Valentines day after I spent Valentine's day with Yukkio was was Fantastic! Did we do what I think we did?
#5RasolisuPosted 2/12/2013 9:02:02 AM
Sounds like you missed the True Ending and got the Normal ending.... After visiting everyone the final day it asks you if you wanna go home. Say no and visit the food court.

Do that and just continue the game.
#6Navydav(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:06:28 AM
Crap! I accidently deleted my gamesave! At least I still have my clear data, so I will have replay this awesome game again, well at least I will still have some stuff right, what exactly will carry over? Please tell me Yukkio's Persona upgrades carry over and the cute costumes I bought. Both Marie and Yukkkio were maxed out, as was Chie (but she was only a friend), I don't understand do I get any items from them for New Game Plus. Like a Idiot I lost my gamesave when I thought I missed the Golden Ending. So when I went home instead I missed it so thats why it didn't so up in the video player? Crap!
#7RasolisuPosted 2/12/2013 11:47:28 AM
Costumes, money, persona compendium, things available to buy, max slink items carry over but that is it.
#8Navydav(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:58:56 PM
Thanks for the update. I have another Marie question. If you max out Marie's S-Link again on my New Game+ ,but don't make her my lover, (I didn't like cheating on Yukkio with her) and only make her my friend do I still get access to the Dungeon and Valentine scene, and later the Golden Ending?
#9MysteryVeilPosted 2/12/2013 4:46:56 PM
Navydav posted...
Thanks for the update. I have another Marie question. If you max out Marie's S-Link again on my New Game+ ,but don't make her my lover, (I didn't like cheating on Yukkio with her) and only make her my friend do I still get access to the Dungeon and Valentine scene, and later the Golden Ending?

Yes. The only difference is the Valentine's scene will be a little different for Marie. It'll be the friend one instead of the lover one.

Everything else you get just the same.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01