The more I play this game, the more I want to play it on my TV.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. The more I play this game, the more I want to play it on my TV.

User Info: Niyel7

Niyel7
3 years ago#1
The Vita doesn't have a long battery life, so I don't play it much outside the house. Is there any way to connect the Vita to a HDTV?

I know the PSP can be connected to the TV, even though it doesn't go 16:9. I'm hoping there's a cord for a Vita that I can also plug into my TV....is this possible?

User Info: Xyres

Xyres
3 years ago#2
Nope.
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#3
1. Buy portable charger for $30
2. Play the game on low-mid brightness
3. Profit???

Im actually the opposite. The more i play some of my PS3 games, the more i wish i had a PSV version or the game supported remote play *cough*P4Arena*
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: Veraxulous

Veraxulous
3 years ago#4
I heard that people who played Persona 4 Golden on their TVs alone at night disappeared and ended up dead, hanging from power lines. So Atlus had to make it Vita exclusive.

User Info: Bakyura

Bakyura
3 years ago#5
Battery lasts pretty long to me, maybe I'm just use to how short the PSP one was. I mean hell if I left the PSP alone for a day or two, it'd be dead, Vita still had nearly full when I left it alone for a week. <_<

I mean I swear I've played like nearly the whole day and didn't have to charge.

User Info: netman70

netman70
3 years ago#6
Niyel7 posted...
The Vita doesn't have a long battery life.

My advice? Get a Nyko Power Grip. Feels great and I was able to play Persona 4 Golden last night for like 4 or 5 hours and I didn't even touch the Vita's actual battery. Just the Power Grip. Been playing for 3 or 4 hours today already and same thing.
PSN: Bein Kitterrrrs
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcn2fjpjmg1qdkrl2o2_400.gif

User Info: DB-RB

DB-RB
3 years ago#7
hey niyel, u r on the all stars board!
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Dan of the PSABR boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. The more I play this game, the more I want to play it on my TV.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived