12/5 Deduction Script (SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS)

#1KuwagataHeroPosted 2/11/2013 2:04:00 PM
I remember a thread just a little while ago where someone was asking for the script for all of the choices you can make about the identity of the suspected killer. I've finally gotten back up to that point, and I've kind of been interested too, so here they are:

Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Kanji, Rise, or Naoto:
> But your companion's didn't gain their ability to enter the TV until after the murder of Mayumi Yamano...
> Their alibis are airtight.
> More than that, however, the are your friends who helped you reach this far in the mystery...
> You see no real reason to consider them suspects...

Teddie:
> You can't entirely rule it out, but the odds are very low when you consider all the information.
> More than anything else, he is your friend who helped you reach this far in the mystery...
> You see no real reason to consider him a suspect...

Ryotaro Dojima:
> ...If Dojima is the killer, he must have been careful to hide his ability to enter the TV world. Based on that assumption, it seems possible that it could be him.
> After all, as your uncle and owner of the house where you stayed, he could easily have observed your actions.
> Obviously, he has easy access to his own house, and he'd be more familiar than anyone else with the area.
> However... your uncle wants to solve this case even at the cost of his life.
> His only daughter Nanako was kidnapped by Namatame...
> When you consider all the facts, there's very little to support Dojima as the killer...
> For the sake of the suffering detective and his daughter Nanako, you must find the real suspect.

Nanako Dojima:
> Would that be physically possible...?
> Even assuming she can enter the TV, she would have had to carry victims who were more than twice her size.
> It would be absurd to suspect her as the killer...
> If nothing else, she was an innocent victim who got caught up in the incident...
> For the sake of the suffering child and her father, you must find the true culprit behind all this.

Taro Namatame:
> You already proved that Namatame wasn't the one behind this incident...

Mayumi Yamano/Saki Konishi/Kinshiro Morooka:
> But... this was one of the murder victims in the case.
> The threatening letter that may have been sent by the killer came after their death.
> It's impossible for this person to be the perpetrator...

Mitsuo Kubo:
> Mitsuo was just a copycat killer... That's been proven already.
> The letter that may have been sent by the true killer came after his arrest, and Mitsuo's method didn't match.
> He isn't the real culprit...

Misuzu Hiiragi:
> She has an airtight alibi. She was overseas during the incidents...
> Furthermore, a popular celebrity like her couldn't have carried out the killings with no witnesses.
> She can't be the suspect...

Noriko Kashiwagi and Hanako Ohtani:
> If you assume that she has the ability to enter the TV, it's not impossible that she could be the culprit.
> However, there's no reason to suspect her, either...

Ai, Kou, Daisuke, Naoki, Yumi, or Ayane:
> If you assume that this person has the ability to enter the TV, it's possible that they could be the culprit.
> However, they have no connections to the first victim, and no one witnessed them at the scenes...
> There's no reason to suspect that they're the killer...

Shu Nakajima, Hisano Kuroda, or Eri Minami:
> If you assume that this person has the ability to enter the TV, it's possible that they could be the culprit.
> However, they have to connections to the victims, and no one witnessed them at the scenes...
> There's no reason to suspect that they're the killer...
---
If I'm being ignorant, please enlighten me.
#2KuwagataHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:15:02 PM
Tohru Adachi:
> ...Of course, if you look only at the circumstances, you can't completely rule out that possibility.
> Adachi may have been able to keep an eye on your actions.
> He would have been able to approach your house with ease, and he knows the area well...
> Thinking about it, you encountered him many times while investigation the case...
> You learned much about the police's movements from Adachi as well...
> There is no exact reason to doubt him... but...
> Something is bother you...

If the Jester Social Link is at Rank 6:
> However...
> ......
> Should you tell your friends about your suspicions about Adachi being the culprit?

Choice:
Tell friends about Adachi
Don't tell friends, protect Adachi

If "don't tell friends" is picked:
> From your relationship thus far with Adachi, you don't want to think of him as the culprit...
> But there is more than enough possibility, and you can't say for sure that he isn't.
> Are you sure you don't want to tell your friends... ?

Choice:
Tell your friends
Protect Adachi

If "Protect Adachi" is picked:
> You cannot think of anyone else but Adachi who could have been the culprit...
> But you don't want to hand him over as the culprit...
> You decide to keep it within your heart, without telling your friends...

If either of the "tell friends" choices is picked:
> You spoke Adachi's name...

And if you're in this thread you probably already know where things go from there. Nothing overly interesting or funny in the script, unfortunately. Still I was interested and bored, so here it is.
---
If I'm being ignorant, please enlighten me.
#3RinkuTanukiPosted 2/11/2013 4:16:43 PM
Awesome, I've always wanted to see these. Thanks!
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse