What level were you for each boss? (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What level were you for each boss? (SPOILERS)

User Info: gellotax

gellotax
3 years ago#1
Currently playing Very Hard mode
Just finished Mitsuo's dungeon
I only list MC's levels along with how I beat them. The others were usually below him unless they're new to the party.
You can list the future bosses too, I just want an idea of what level the majority of people were, despite any difficulty differences.

Ignore Yosuke.

Chie's Shadow - Level 4 - Angel/Izanagi. Started with Izanagi's Rakunda, and Yosuke Garu -> Guard. When she spams Mabufu, abuse guard and used Garu when her resist wears off

Yukiko's Shadow - Level 11 - Senri/Orobas. Had Yosuke abuse guard when prince escaped

Contrarian King - Level ? - I could not win without null physical. Physical mirrors would have worked if I bothered to farm them

Kanji's Shadow - Level 20; cheesed with Andra and Null Physical

Intolerant Officer - Level ? - I had Kanji, Chie, and Yosuke. I had Yosuke guard because it mostly used Bufula on him, but sometimes did the same to Chie (?!). Kanji Zionga -> Guard.

Rise/Teddie - Level 32 - For Rise, I used Pyro Jack so she used Fire break/Agi/Maragi/Agilao over and over again. For Teddie, King Frost with Null Physical did the job. Tetrakarn helped speed up the fight. Kanji was the only other survivor.

That Baby Thing - Level ? - Null Physical. and a bit of Tetrakarn to speed things up

Mitsuo - Level 36 - Drove me insane. Virtue with Bufula + Ice amp and Neko Shogun for Matarukaja and Marakukaja, Teddie on heal duty, Yosuke abusing magatamas (only had about 4 or 5; he dies anyways), Kanji on Power charge + Fatal end. Everyone had Ame-Otoko for the +100 HP. Magic Mirrors are very useful. He managed to rebuild once, and I spent most of my SP healing and using Matarukaja because of Gigadyne.

Nowadays I spend all my money growing corn. Gotta love them corn.

User Info: Dark343

Dark343
3 years ago#2
On my last playthrough, MC levels:
Shadow Chie- 5
Shadow Yukiko- 14
Shadow Kanji- 26 (Around this time I said eff to a Max S.Link run)
Shadow Rise/Teddie- 35
Shadow Mitsuo- 48
Shadow Naoto- 61
Kunino-Sagiri- 74
Ameno-Sagiri- 83
Marie- 91
Izanami- 96

Power-leveled between Mituso and Naoto on Golden Hands. I do tend to try my best to stay around the level of the bosses
'Come" He whispered "And stay with me- we can watch this world die together".

User Info: regularsharp

regularsharp
3 years ago#3
gellotax posted...
I spend all my money growing corn. I looooooove them corn.

Dude, you gotta stop growin' that corn!

I can't stop, man! These corn' re on fire! RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

User Info: Truhazzard3260

Truhazzard3260
3 years ago#4
lvl 1 all izanagi lvl 30 for all bosses
2 a clock you're asleep im bangin BOOM!
psn : Yar Knight

User Info: LightOfJudgment

LightOfJudgment
3 years ago#5
On my current playthrough:

Shadow Yukiko: 13 (Obyarion with Hysterical Slap is perfect for this, use Senri for blocking Burn To Ashes and Red Wall)
Contrarian King: 16 (Bufula from Jack Frost destroys it. Use rebellion on Yosuke and hope for a crit/dizzy)
Shadow Kanji: 22 (Phoenix with Maragi, Mabufu, and resist physical. Jack Frost also works well here.)
Intolerant Officer: 24 (Narcissus with Zionga and Resist Physical)
Shadow Rise is free SP recovery.
Shadow Teddie: 31 (at this point I had null physical on Titania. Ose with Power Charge and Brain Shake racks up the damage; I actually defeated it with an all out attack. Also had Dekunda to keep the party from getting owned)
Momentary Child: 34 (Neko Shogun+ Chie and Teddie made 3 ice users. Teddie with the Blessed Hands can easily keep up with healing. All the guys had purple suits.)
Shadow Mitsuo: 41 (Black Frost with boost/amp/dyne. Had to use Diamond Shields to keep up with his damage while in the shell.)
Escapist Soldier: ? (It's really squishy, even against physical attacks, which it resists)
Shadow Naoto: 52 (Broteam ftw. Used a Skadi. Hilariously enough, this baited it into spamming Maragidyne)
Extreme Vessel: 55 (it didn't do much)
Kukino-sagiri: 63. I found lots of gold hands in Heaven, many of which appeared in groups of 5; in other words, the most lucrative encounter possible. (using magic mirrors at the right time trivializes this fight)
Ameno-sagiri: 72 (projected)
Awaiting/Want: Tales of Xillia
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What level were you for each boss? (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived