I guess I'll be able to play this soon...

#1killy666Posted 2/12/2013 12:55:33 AM
Sucks to be European. :(
---
My Life Is Sicker Than Your Band.
#2kratoscar2008Posted 2/12/2013 1:00:40 AM
Why cant you guys get an US console? Im have one and its just fine.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#3shojon_boyPosted 2/12/2013 1:06:58 AM
Ya You are right
Just create USA account for your vita
Problem solved
---
PSN: God-Burst0309
"You can do anything, but not everything"
#4ConMan8Posted 2/12/2013 1:10:22 AM
Uh, I have an Australian Vita and Australian PSN account and a Canadian copy of the game works just fine.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#5killy666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:11:40 AM
I'd like to get a boxed version, and it takes ages to actually ship. So i figured by the time it gets shipped and sent to me, I'll get it "legit".

Also, isn't there something about the Vita being locked for one PSN account? You have to reset it or something everytime you want to switch PSN ?
---
My Life Is Sicker Than Your Band.
#6TowerBooks3192Posted 2/12/2013 2:13:13 AM
killy666 posted...
Sucks to be European. :(

Australians get it worst so I had to import mine through Ebay last january. I used to get US games in my old country on time and We also get some japanese games but unfortunately I am the wrong kind of asian so I speak another language and would prefer the english version.

You know what is the worst part? The waiting game. I payed express post for my game just to get it in less than 3 days.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#7demunpuncherPosted 2/12/2013 7:01:43 AM
killy666 posted...
I'd like to get a boxed version, and it takes ages to actually ship. So i figured by the time it gets shipped and sent to me, I'll get it "legit".

Also, isn't there something about the Vita being locked for one PSN account? You have to reset it or something everytime you want to switch PSN ?

As I recall it's just the memory card that gets locked into one account and not the system itself, but I could be mistaken since I haven't looked into it since last March.