About the Hollow Forest

#1cheatermasterPosted 2/12/2013 10:56:26 AM
Would it have been nice to enter that place multiple times, even after completing it? I mean beating it, it disappears for good. Think you should be able to go in and out as many times, like with the other dungeons? Cause I kind of thought it would've been nice the enemies in that place drop materials to sell for that weapon store since that place makes new weapons, armors and accessories for each materials you sell. Maybe even better stuff.
#2GSSAGE7Posted 2/12/2013 11:41:00 AM(edited)
The items there are gone when you leave it. As handy as those stones that give you 15+ SP a turn and armor that lets you absorb elemental magic can be, it's just not allowed.
Also, that dungeon's SP halving trick is a pain in the ass that no sane person should ever want to go through.
#3demunpuncherPosted 2/12/2013 11:22:18 AM
But there's no point, you can't use your own equipment, the items in there can't come out, there aren't any drops, EXP is crap, it's boring as hell, and the halved SP after battles just make it even more boring by making you rush through each battle.
#4Zero 0083Posted 2/13/2013 10:32:37 AM
Honestly, I made sure to use Megidolaon with Lucifer every time to clear everything. Rarely used any other SP attacks. Good thing Lucifer has Victory Cry, since it helped out a lot. Nowadays, almost all my Personas have Victory Cry, despite me not getting Izanagi no Okami yet. My regular Izanagi on my NG+ file is just slaughtering everything with Megidolaon and Victory Cry.
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear