Freaking Finally!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Freaking Finally!!!

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
3 years ago#11
Rogue_Thoughts posted...
mistermikeymike posted...
see i dont get why people put all this work in for a trophy. i can understand if the trophys coincide with your goals (i.e. beating super tough final boss)

but if you have to go out of your way to get a trophy so you can show everyone how pro of a gamer you are then you're probably doing something wrong.

Or, you know, it could be for self satisfaction instead of trying to impress other people. Personally, I know it'll bother me to leave one trophy undone, so I'm trying to get it.

This. I love collecting trophies, not to show to them off but because it gives me goals to work towards. For me, it really adds a lot of replay value to games.

User Info: Mystickay86

Mystickay86
3 years ago#12
Is that trophy really hard? I just played normally in 1st playthrough and suddently got it during February 14 dungeon. I used every character, and I guess only one member from my group had fear status and ran
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board

User Info: hikari198

hikari198
3 years ago#13
TkMacintosh posted...
After 300+ hrs and being on my FOURTH playthrough...I finally did it...

I FINALLY got Hardcore Risette Fan trophy... :D

I couldn't be happier...now I can finally put the game down and go back to P3P for a while :3

Got my last four trophies today. Kanji was inflicted with Panic and I got it. I was so happy I even jumped up in the air like Snake after beating the final Vr Mission.
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/

User Info: MysteryVeil

MysteryVeil
3 years ago#14
As long as you're switching out your characters on a regular basis (so keeping them all at the same level other than the MC of course) nobody should have any trouble getting this trophy on first playthrough.

It's really just a matter of playing regularly with every character.
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Freaking Finally!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived