Freaking Finally!!!

#11BreyantPosted 2/12/2013 4:45:53 PM
Rogue_Thoughts posted...
mistermikeymike posted...
see i dont get why people put all this work in for a trophy. i can understand if the trophys coincide with your goals (i.e. beating super tough final boss)

but if you have to go out of your way to get a trophy so you can show everyone how pro of a gamer you are then you're probably doing something wrong.

Or, you know, it could be for self satisfaction instead of trying to impress other people. Personally, I know it'll bother me to leave one trophy undone, so I'm trying to get it.

This. I love collecting trophies, not to show to them off but because it gives me goals to work towards. For me, it really adds a lot of replay value to games.
#12Mystickay86Posted 2/12/2013 6:52:52 PM
Is that trophy really hard? I just played normally in 1st playthrough and suddently got it during February 14 dungeon. I used every character, and I guess only one member from my group had fear status and ran
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#13hikari198Posted 2/12/2013 9:18:38 PM
TkMacintosh posted...
After 300+ hrs and being on my FOURTH playthrough...I finally did it...

I FINALLY got Hardcore Risette Fan trophy... :D

I couldn't be happier...now I can finally put the game down and go back to P3P for a while :3

Got my last four trophies today. Kanji was inflicted with Panic and I got it. I was so happy I even jumped up in the air like Snake after beating the final Vr Mission.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#14MysteryVeilPosted 2/13/2013 3:03:18 PM
As long as you're switching out your characters on a regular basis (so keeping them all at the same level other than the MC of course) nobody should have any trouble getting this trophy on first playthrough.

It's really just a matter of playing regularly with every character.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01