Atlus wants Teddie on Playstation All Stars?

#1Niyel7Posted 2/12/2013 4:20:52 PM
I know a lot of you may hate that game, but there were rumors about Atlus putting Teddie in that game. Is there any other news on this besides http://www.examiner.com/article/atlus-talks-possible-persona-characters-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale?

And how would you feel if it really happened?
#2porkins_da_manPosted 2/12/2013 4:29:42 PM
I wouldnt mind a Persona character on All-stars, but maybe not Teddie. Maybe Chie, or even Izanagi.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#3Niyel7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:35:27 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
I wouldnt mind a Persona character on All-stars, but maybe not Teddie. Maybe Chie, or even Izanagi.

Or maybe Yu with his whole arsenal of Personas and swag?
#4porkins_da_manPosted 2/12/2013 4:39:42 PM
Niyel7 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

That be cool, but he would probably be close to Dante on playstyle. They should make it so his move set is only his Personas, Izanagi for Lightning, Jack Frost for ice, Pyro Jack for fire, someone else for wind, and Yotsinushi for physical. And his level one super is Loki, level two is Lucifer, and level three is Izanagi-no-Okami
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#5Lavitas9Posted 2/12/2013 5:03:04 PM
Niyel7 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

i dont mind ted bein on it i mean hell...they put kat on it ._.
---
---"Cmon,hang in there! Stay with us Ted!!!"
#6Niyel7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:05:59 PM
Lavitas9 posted...
Niyel7 posted...
porkins_da_man posted...

i dont mind ted bein on it i mean hell...they put kat on it ._.

She's OP