Did Rise really love the main character?

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 2/12/2013 5:41:21 PM
I mean S.Link aside. Did she really love Yu or she is just flirting with him the whole time?
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#2DalekZeroPosted 2/12/2013 5:43:00 PM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
I mean S.Link aside. Did she really love Yu or she is just flirting with him the whole time?

well if you're tossing the social link out the window, I say no. until you have the social link, i think its shallow flirtation. the social link, (as with every other character in the game) allows you to flesh out the relationship. Turning a crush into a love.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#3porkins_da_manPosted 2/12/2013 5:43:42 PM
To be honest, it's really all just one sided flirting, and in her S.Link if you say that you don't want be married to her, she admits that she knows you aren't interested in her.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#4kratoscar2008Posted 2/12/2013 5:54:47 PM
She does, remember that with or witouth SLs at the end she spout "I love you Sempai", if that wasnt sincere i dont know what is.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#5mistermikeymikePosted 2/12/2013 5:58:21 PM
well considering the fact that shes a freshman in yasogami high and is relatively inexperienced i would say that she thinks she's in love. whether she really is, that's a question that noone knows
---
F*** Your Opinion Bro.
#6SkybladeNoxPosted 2/12/2013 6:22:21 PM
Rise is one of the most narcissistic characters I've seen in a game.
#7Megami_RizuPosted 2/12/2013 6:31:10 PM
I think it's possible that part of the reason she might hold feelings toward the main character is because he was involved in saving her. I imagine the experience would have her express her gratitude in the form of budding feelings of love.
---
Steam: The Liztress
PSN: The_Liztress
#8SmashStrikePosted 2/12/2013 6:45:00 PM
I think she, like every other party member, genuinely appreciates Yu for readily accepting and being a good friend to her (hence the "I love you senpai!" line). Whether or not she's actually in love with him... ehh... probably not but who knows.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#9SazukeEXPosted 2/12/2013 6:55:39 PM
She does have a crush on him even if you reject her she still loves Yu but wont push the issue if you aren't into going further. So yes, she has a crush on him that turns into love with respect towards Yu if he doesn't return those feelings by your choosing.
---
FE:A-MU/Olivia, Chrom/Sumia, Lissa/Vaike, Lon'qu/Cordelia, Gaius/Maribelle, Donnel/Nowi, Riveria/Sully, Panne/Stahl, Miriel/Ricken, Tharja/Henri, Cherche/Virion
#10GaboadoPosted 2/12/2013 7:19:04 PM
Yes, but I donīt expect she doing the same Yukari did in The Answer.