Did Rise really love the main character?

#21porkins_da_manPosted 2/13/2013 7:27:52 AM
It could be like Kou and Ai. Ai feel in love with Kou because he peotected her, but she soon realized that she was lieing to herself. It could be that rise is more extreme about it and it lasts longer because the situation was more severe.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#22TluhdatsiPosted 2/13/2013 9:10:11 AM
Rise basically flirts for a living, so that's what it started out as.

But all the girls do develop some feelings for the MC over time, even if you don't develop their social links. Any time you say something flirty to one of them, regardless of Social Link level, she gets all flustered and embarrassed but definitely not displeased.

So, I say yes, Rise did really love the main character.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#23DB-RBPosted 2/13/2013 12:32:13 PM
it is heavily implied that you have sex with the your date on valentine's day at the beach. for example, you can take naoto and she will say "i want you to have me. here. all of me." she implies it the most, and i'm this was the same for every other girl. I forgot everyone else's quotes. Sorry.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#24TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:45:23 PM
DB-RB posted...
it is heavily implied that you have sex with the your date on valentine's day at the beach. for example, you can take naoto and she will say "i want you to have me. here. all of me." she implies it the most, and i'm this was the same for every other girl. I forgot everyone else's quotes. Sorry.

really? I remember yukiko was just saying something about her chocolate and how the staff at the inn helped her and how she wants me to be at the inn with her and greeting guests together but her family should adopt you for that to happen and letting me realise that she wants you to marry her but not "do it" though or I dont know
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#25porkins_da_manPosted 2/13/2013 1:08:50 PM
DB-RB posted...

I remember Chie's was that she loves everything about you and that she loves the sounds that you and her make together and when the screen goes black it says that you smell the sweet aroma of chocolate.
---
#26porkins_da_manPosted 2/13/2013 1:16:08 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
DB-RB posted...

I remember Chie's was that she loves everything about you and that she loves the sounds that you and her make together and when the screen goes black it says that you smell the sweet aroma of chocolate.

Plus, I'm not sure about the rest of the girls, during the cabin scene when you're lost with Chie, you both walk of screen to check something out and somehow you both fall. You either trip or you had everything coldly calculated from the beggining. Anyway, you fall and she says that now's not the time for that. After that she says to "wait 'till we get home", so yeah. Sex happened.
---
#27GaboadoPosted 2/13/2013 1:29:16 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
DB-RB posted...

Dark or white chocolate?
#28DB-RBPosted 2/13/2013 2:07:41 PM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
DB-RB posted...

really? I remember yukiko was just saying something about her chocolate and how the staff at the inn helped her and how she wants me to be at the inn with her and greeting guests together but her family should adopt you for that to happen and letting me realise that she wants you to marry her but not "do it" though or I dont know

the dialogue will say "you have spend a very long time with date"
---
#29porkins_da_manPosted 2/13/2013 2:32:58 PM
DB-RB posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...
DB-RB posted...

They all say that.
---
#30DB-RBPosted 2/13/2013 2:41:09 PM
porkins_da_man posted...
DB-RB posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...
DB-RB posted...

They all say that.

oops, it will say you have spent an incredibly long time with date
---