Who wanted to cry when(Spoilers)

#11TowerBooks3192Posted 2/13/2013 3:31:41 AM
Lord_Kagato posted...
I only shed manly tears 3 times in this game.

1) Nanako's death.
2) Teddie's true self revealed.
3) The ending credits.

Of all the characters I expected to cry for I didnt expect to cry for teddie like seriously.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#12BakyuraPosted 2/13/2013 9:09:58 AM
Watching the video, her scream doesn't sound much like a pained scream to me. :<

That said, the only thing I got sad over was the whole Nanako thing, Teddie (Even though he irritated me a lot, I gotta feel bad for the little guy.), and the ending.
#13Lavitas9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:35:04 PM
Niyel7 posted...
I cried when Rise sacrificed herself for the team. She was such an intelligent, mature and deep character. :(

woah wait rise sacrificed hrself o.o unless i skipped something what ending was that n howd ya get it?
---
---"Cmon,hang in there! Stay with us Ted!!!"
#14TowerBooks3192Posted 2/13/2013 4:01:02 PM
Lavitas9 posted...
Niyel7 posted...
I cried when Rise sacrificed herself for the team. She was such an intelligent, mature and deep character. :(

woah wait rise sacrificed hrself o.o unless i skipped something what ending was that n howd ya get it?

I think its in true ending when the boss use that one shot move and basically each party member sacrifice themselves for you until Rise is the last. Then there is a cutscene with all the Full S.Links telling you that you helped them and you should fight for the last time then the next part was pretty epic
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#15MysteryVeilPosted 2/13/2013 4:04:17 PM
Never saw the bad ending so I wouldn't know. :)
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01