Is ayane's story worth it?

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 2/13/2013 6:54:36 AM
I know ayane and yumi are the sun S.Links and I saw Yumi's story after maxing sun on my first playthrough. Is ayane's story worth it? (no spoilers please just be vague). I saw ayane and I was like, do I need a second nanako or something? As for Yumi I must admit she is hot!! I got a crush on her and I must say her story was alright for a non-party member S.Link
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#2BreyantPosted 2/13/2013 6:56:56 AM
I liked Ayane's S.Link much more than Yumi's. She's cute and it's fun helping her learn how to play the trombone. Maybe this is the band geek in me showing but I just found her story a lot more appealing than Yumi whining about her father.
#3RasolisuPosted 2/13/2013 6:58:46 AM
Its nice to at least see their stories in New game plus, their Max slink items are different too. (but create the same persona)
#4TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:03:29 AM
Rasolisu posted...
Its nice to at least see their stories in New game plus, their Max slink items are different too. (but create the same persona)

Ok. so do I get different events with kou and daisuke as well? I never remember seeing only one of them with daisuke?
---
#5BreyantPosted 2/13/2013 7:04:44 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Rasolisu posted...

Ok. so do I get different events with kou and daisuke as well? I never remember seeing only one of them with daisuke?

Yeah those events are different too, and also effect Ai's story as well, since she'll like the one you choose.
#6RasolisuPosted 2/13/2013 7:07:46 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Rasolisu posted...

Yes you get a completely different story, they both participate in it but it is 100% different. (unlike P3's sports teams) and you get a different item there as well. Any events like the book event invites end up being the same though.

Jester maxed and Hunger maxed give different items as well but that requires you to start a new game plus from the bad ending to get it .
#7Lionheart08Posted 2/13/2013 7:28:20 AM
To the very least, she doesn't make you feel like an ass when you turn her down.
---
I'm a genius! Geniuses don't NEED medication!
#8TluhdatsiPosted 2/13/2013 7:57:20 AM
I also like Ayane's version of the Sun link better than Yumi's. I never finished Yumi's version in my first playthrough, as being around her was such a drag. I've gone with Ayane twice since then.

Maybe I'll give Yumi another try in my fourth playthrough.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#9TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 8:01:48 AM
Lionheart08 posted...
To the very least, she doesn't make you feel like an ass when you turn her down.

At one point in time I will not turn down yumi. I like to roleplay for roleplaying sake and I feel bad with my first playthrough. I was heart broken after accidentaly getting rise to be my gf since I chose yukiko first. That valentines day was heart breaking.

Also turning down yumi was like getting kicked in the nuts. I think she is beautiful and its sad to turn her down after what she went through. She lost men that are important to her.
---
#10Alias_NemesisPosted 2/13/2013 10:53:00 AM
Yumi's neck is weird.
---
PSN = Dudecough {Now Playing: Ni No Kuni & Persona 4:G}
http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif%5D - http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Super_Spice_Bros_64.swf