*looks at phyical med chart* "Naoto's...HUH!? Are these even right?!" -Rise

#31Sailor GoonPosted 2/14/2013 7:28:54 PM
When I saw that scene, I thought they were simply making a joke at Naoto's flat chest. I havent watched the anime or Arena so I dont know if Im missing some story.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#32GSSAGE7Posted 2/14/2013 7:47:47 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
When I saw that scene, I thought they were simply making a joke at Naoto's flat chest. I havent watched the anime or Arena so I dont know if Im missing some story.

I know the english dub of the anime specifically says Naoto is stacked. Literally, Rise says "Naoto, this says you're stacked."
Even in the original, Naoto LOOKS flat. Why would Rise think it was wrong to say she's not? The implication always was that Naoto is more buxom than she looks. That just tends to be exaggerated by fans (and apparently embraced by Atlus).
#33RasolisuPosted 2/14/2013 11:13:26 PM
terran3999999 posted...

It supposedly says the golden ending didn't happen.
Really? That's very stupid of them.....wait, wtf, instead of wasting time making non canon crap focus on P5 Kaneko!!!

They make comments on how the MC never actually came back to Inaba and everyone went their separate ways, . IIRC the book came out like 6 months before Golden and Arena.

Anyway here is the wiki entry for the robot http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Sousei_Kurogami