Impact of yosuke's question?

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 2/14/2013 6:09:46 AM
I was wondering what was the effect or impact of yosuke's question when she asks who you fancy early in the game and you got chie and yukiko as choices?
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#2DBNULLdPosted 2/14/2013 6:26:11 AM(edited)
Picking 'neither' raises your courage. That's it.

Edit: All dialog choices made in this game, before December, don't affect anything. For example, when Yosuke asks you to help put in Junes, saying no will still make you do it. In social links, choices only affect how quickly you'll achieve the next rank.
---
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4
#3BreyantPosted 2/14/2013 6:44:32 AM
The game mostly just gives the illusion of choice with some slight dialogue changes. Mthe same events will nearly always happen, especially when Nanako is involved. If you try being rude to her or something, the game will literally say "You were just kidding!"
#4Franzise_DPosted 2/14/2013 6:57:17 AM
DBNULLd posted...
Picking 'neither' raises your courage. That's it.

Picking "both" raises either Understanding or Expression, I'm thinking Understanding.
#5TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:59:43 AM
Breyant posted...
The game mostly just gives the illusion of choice with some slight dialogue changes. Mthe same events will nearly always happen, especially when Nanako is involved. If you try being rude to her or something, the game will literally say "You were just kidding!"

Ok. I am a bit disappointed about that. I was hoping there was more impact of your choices. I mean even when you follow kanji I chose chie but she will go with yosuke because she wants to protect yukiko from him
---
#6GSSAGE7Posted 2/14/2013 7:02:19 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Breyant posted...

Ok. I am a bit disappointed about that. I was hoping there was more impact of your choices. I mean even when you follow kanji I chose chie but she will go with yosuke because she wants to protect yukiko from him

"NO! YOU DON'T HAVE A SOCIAL LINK WITH YUKIKO YET!"
#7TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:11:07 AM
already had after the stake out. already using schatach from ng+
---
#8rascal45Posted 2/14/2013 7:17:50 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Breyant posted...

"NO! YOU DON'T HAVE A SOCIAL LINK WITH YUKIKO YET!"

Ha ha!

Boys! Boys! Boys! BOYS! BOYS!
---
http://i.minus.com/iw9Q0QNG8vIDx.gif
#9regularsharpPosted 2/14/2013 7:26:44 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
I was wondering what was the effect or impact of yosuke's question when she asks who you fancy early in the game and you got chie and yukiko as choices?

TowerBooks3192 posted...
I was wondering what was the effect or impact of yosuke's question when she asks

TowerBooks3192 posted...
she

W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait, wait WAAAAAAAAIT!!!

D-did I miss something!?

*re-plays game*

OH MY GOD!!!!
#10TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:33:58 AM
regularsharp posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

TowerBooks3192 posted...
I was wondering what was the effect or impact of yosuke's question when she asks

TowerBooks3192 posted...
she

W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait, wait WAAAAAAAAIT!!!

D-did I miss something!?

*re-plays game*

OH MY GOD!!!!

Typo! sorry bout that. I was using my phone and its hard to type. I meant to say when He asks. When Yosuke asks you that question after seeing kanji on the Midnight channel
---