So whats Kanji's story? *spoiler*

#31ethsfanPosted 2/14/2013 11:03:21 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
ethsfan posted...
i guess u can think of it like that.
kanji is just socially awkward to me so thats why he got flustered. also why he gets mad as yosuke everytime he hints on being gay

And thats your interpretation, basically all arguments hold water there isnt anything contradicting my or your beliefs on the character.

thats the magic of Atlus haha
they need to translate smt 1 & 2 so i can buy them of itunes
#32kratoscar2008Posted 2/14/2013 11:11:50 PM
ethsfan posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
ethsfan posted...
i guess u can think of it like that.
kanji is just socially awkward to me so thats why he got flustered. also why he gets mad as yosuke everytime he hints on being gay

And thats your interpretation, basically all arguments hold water there isnt anything contradicting my or your beliefs on the character.

thats the magic of Atlus haha
they need to translate smt 1 & 2 so i can buy them of itunes

If only ATLUS would had let my MC nameless....

They have already said that there is no chance at all for that to happen, you must stick with Aeon translation.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#33Illusive_VorchaPosted 2/14/2013 11:12:50 PM
Kanji is either bi or a very insecure straight but definitely not full on homosexual.
---
Proud supporter of the Capcom & Sega/PG boycott.
#34kratoscar2008Posted 2/14/2013 11:18:15 PM
Illusive_Vorcha posted...
Kanji is either bi or a very insecure straight but definitely not full on homosexual.

The thing is he isnt sure, as far as he know he is gay but is still unsure, there is no definitive here. While maybe not trhilled but he could end one.

You know how like homosexual boys wich parents are homophobes and their conceptions make the boy kind of curse his sexual preference and dont wanting to be, as far as we know Kanji could be like that.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
http://www.gaijinworks.com/ Support CoH 2 Physical release.
#35SicianPosted 2/15/2013 12:23:58 AM
If you wear your bath towel costume while Kanji is in the party, he says he wants to touch your abs. I find that amusing.
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#36ConMan8Posted 2/15/2013 12:42:10 AM
If Kanji was gay he would know it. Jeez.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#37GSSAGE7Posted 2/15/2013 12:47:58 AM
Sician posted...
If you wear your bath towel costume while Kanji is in the party, he says he wants to touch your abs. I find that amusing.

That's not gay. Everyone wants the MC.
#38TluhdatsiPosted 2/15/2013 9:55:28 AM
Another reason for his confusion is because, while he was going through that phase of being super-macho to overcompensate for his feminine hobbies, he met Naoto and felt strangely attracted to her despite thinking she was a boy.

Keep in mind, too, that you know Naoto for a few months before finding out she's a girl. That gives Kanji's confusion plenty of time to set in and become a part of his psyche for a long time.
---
"We have a Constitution to protect us from the rule of 'most reasonable people'." -Butters (not the one from South Park)
#39SicianPosted 2/15/2013 10:34:55 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Sician posted...

I did not say it was, I just said it was amusing.
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#40RasolisuPosted 2/15/2013 10:45:38 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Sician posted...

He also wants the fox....

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7146/20121230132141.jpg