Anyone remember this thread with the ripped dungeon dialogue?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Anyone remember this thread with the ripped dungeon dialogue?

User Info: ILycorisI

ILycorisI
3 years ago#1
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945498-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4/47612351

Along with the dungeon dialogues Diovanti also ripped some of the dummied out stuff like reverse party member s links and Rise's comments on the exhaustion system. Unfortunately, the website these were all hosted on is down. Did anyone save a copy of their own? I'm really interested in seeing the dialogue and I'm sure the newer fans would be too.

Thanks!

User Info: Rayearth87

Rayearth87
3 years ago#2
Wow I did not know this existed at all. I now completely regret always using Encourage instead of Talk.

User Info: SolKarellen

SolKarellen
3 years ago#3
The potential amount of dialogue is staggering...for something players rarely see.

(I think I found Kanji and Yosuke once and that was it for an entire playthrough.)
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."

User Info: ethsfan

ethsfan
3 years ago#4
i prefer the fox lol.

it was always either chie/naoto or yosuke/fox for me since i mained yukiko/teddie/kanji

User Info: Rasolisu

Rasolisu
3 years ago#5
SolKarellen posted...
The potential amount of dialogue is staggering...for something players rarely see.

(I think I found Kanji and Yosuke once and that was it for an entire playthrough.)

You can find them any time in the TV just gotta go to already cleared floor usually 2 floors down from your current uncleared one or the top floor.

User Info: ILycorisI

ILycorisI
3 years ago#6
The mediafire link in this thread is still working thankfully. I'd suggest checking it out if you've never seen any of them.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945498-/58707507
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Anyone remember this thread with the ripped dungeon dialogue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived