Anyone consider this a top 10 RPG or game of all time?

#11FScellPosted 2/15/2013 10:58:10 AM
I don't understand the point of going out of the way for typing quirks. Spelling or abbreviations or what have you just kind of happen But Typing Like This Takes Way To Much Effort Towards Looking Real Dumb.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#12AchromaticPosted 2/15/2013 10:58:57 AM
Man Persona 4 is my favorite game ever and I could never imagine freaking out over someone liking another game over it.

It also helps that FFXIII is better than FFVII/VIII
---
"What I'm saying is mind over matter only works when there's not much of a matter to mind. " - Lopen
The Cult of Personality.
#13ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/15/2013 11:00:49 AM
Man Persona 4 is my favorite game ever and I could never imagine freaking out over someone liking another game over it.

It also helps that FFXIII is better than FFVII/VIII

Agree 100%
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#14regularsharpPosted 2/15/2013 11:07:27 AM
ChibiDeidara posted...
What's it to anyone how i type?

Well, it matters because you intend other people to read it, and people like me are in the world that see the way you type and take it as a representation of who you are? And this is also the reason saying 'don't like it don't read' it is somewhat childish?

i maen, i gues me cuould pust lick dis, but since I decided I'm not an idiot I'll, post like this. See?

>Your understanding has dramatically increased!
#15Lonewolf_80Posted 2/15/2013 11:21:53 AM
I picked the 3rd option, simply because there are many who disagree that this game is in the Top 10 best RPG's of all times because there are better RPG's than this, however this game is in my personal Top 15 games of all time behind some memorable games I have loved since I started gaming in the eighties!
---
PSN ID: NeoXenosyde
I play nearly all genre's so add me if you want!!!
#16SicianPosted 2/15/2013 11:27:54 AM
Maybe one of the ten games I've spent the most time playing, but top ten games all time? I don't know...
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#17ChibiDeidaraPosted 2/15/2013 11:40:32 AM
ChibiDeidara posted...
What's it to anyone how i type?

Well, it matters because you intend other people to read it, and people like me are in the world that see the way you type and take it as a representation of who you are? And this is also the reason saying 'don't like it don't read' it is somewhat childish?

i maen, i gues me cuould pust lick dis, but since I decided I'm not an idiot I'll, post like this. See?

>Your understanding has dramatically increased!

I appreciate you atleast being nice about it.
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#18mistermikeymikePosted 2/15/2013 12:41:25 PM(edited)
Honestly.... No.

In terms of RPG's this one doesn't crack the top 10. I can't say for sure its exact placement but hey it's definitely in the top 25.

But with Chrono Cross/Trigger, The XenoSaga, Final Fantasy, Deus Ex, and some of the WRPG i've never played before that may or may not be better (planescape torment, baldurs gate I & II, TES:III).

I think this game doesn't make the top 10. Not because it's a bad game, simply because other games are just plain better.
---
Anime is for losers. You do not have a Waifu, and if she existed she would never date a loser like you.
She would laugh before walking away.
#19Lelouch71Posted 2/15/2013 1:20:38 PM
The 2nd to last option. It's a good game but it's not in my top 10. Maybe my top 20 or 15 at most. Now just counting PS2 games it's definitely around the top of my list. Just not my all time favorite list.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#20kazuyaminegishiPosted 2/15/2013 2:16:15 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...
It is Definitely one of the Best Games I've Ever played but i would be lying to Say I Like it More than Final Fantasy XIII & Final Fantasy XIII-2 and 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 12 But this Game Is Absolutely Amazing And Beautiful

i agree with you on 7, 9, and 10 but i didnt like 13 to much or 8.

9 Was Perfect i Love That Game Very Much

duuuuude totally agree 9 is my favorite final fantasy game love it so much X)
---
"angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils" vicious