So do Adachi and Namatame have... (Spoilerz)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. So do Adachi and Namatame have... (Spoilerz)

User Info: DBNULLd

DBNULLd
3 years ago#1
The wild card too? I would think so, since they were both awakened though Izanami, and they represented Adachi initially as the Jester, which is the same Arcana as the Fool. Thoughts?
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4

User Info: porkins_da_man

porkins_da_man
3 years ago#2
I think so, but I think they lack the willpower or destiny to wield it. I remember hearing something about how Yu, Adachi, and Namatame represent Truth, Chaos, and Peasent (or something). But I think Yu was the only meant to wield it, Namatame never got a persona and Adachi would always act as if he were in crippling pain when he summons his because his was forced out of him.
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
3 years ago#3
I'm fairly certain they don't. Izanami had nothing to do with the MC's Wild Card power. That's all the Velvet Room.

User Info: demunpuncher

demunpuncher
3 years ago#4
If anything Adachi would be the Reversed Fool while Namatame would be Reversed Justice.

User Info: DBNULLd

DBNULLd
3 years ago#5
demunpuncher posted...
If anything Adachi would be the Reversed Fool while Namatame would be Reversed Justice.

Yeah, I think jester symbolizes reverse fool, but reverse fool is still a fool, so it would seem he would have the wildcard too.
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
3 years ago#6
DBNULLd posted...
demunpuncher posted...

Yeah, I think jester symbolizes reverse fool, but reverse fool is still a fool, so it would seem he would have the wildcard too.

Even if he had it, I doubt it would matter with him being so much of a loner to be able to power it.

Maybe he could still summon other personas though. Who knows? The Velvet Room doesn't seem to have a contract with him.
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
3 years ago#7
DBNULLd posted...
demunpuncher posted...

The fool arcana just symbolizes the start of a journey, the power of the wild card is seperate and granted to those that have had contact with philemon(the glowing blue butterflies)
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
3 years ago#8
As I understand it, a Wild Card user's original Arcana only defines what he's best with. Fool wild card users are equally good with all arcana, while Wild Card users of the other 20+ Arcana (read: The cast of the first 3 persona games) are much more limited.
So it's probably possible to be a Fool Arcana without having the Wild Card if you never sign Igor's contract.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. So do Adachi and Namatame have... (Spoilerz)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived