So do Adachi and Namatame have... (Spoilerz)

#1DBNULLdPosted 2/15/2013 7:15:34 PM
The wild card too? I would think so, since they were both awakened though Izanami, and they represented Adachi initially as the Jester, which is the same Arcana as the Fool. Thoughts?
---
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4
#2porkins_da_manPosted 2/15/2013 7:27:59 PM
I think so, but I think they lack the willpower or destiny to wield it. I remember hearing something about how Yu, Adachi, and Namatame represent Truth, Chaos, and Peasent (or something). But I think Yu was the only meant to wield it, Namatame never got a persona and Adachi would always act as if he were in crippling pain when he summons his because his was forced out of him.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#3GSSAGE7Posted 2/15/2013 7:43:51 PM
I'm fairly certain they don't. Izanami had nothing to do with the MC's Wild Card power. That's all the Velvet Room.
#4demunpuncherPosted 2/15/2013 8:02:34 PM
If anything Adachi would be the Reversed Fool while Namatame would be Reversed Justice.
#5DBNULLd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:14:06 PM
demunpuncher posted...
If anything Adachi would be the Reversed Fool while Namatame would be Reversed Justice.

Yeah, I think jester symbolizes reverse fool, but reverse fool is still a fool, so it would seem he would have the wildcard too.
---
My video game Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad
i7 2600k | GTX 570 | 8 GB DDR3 | 256 GB Crucial M4
#6natchu96Posted 2/15/2013 8:43:49 PM
DBNULLd posted...
demunpuncher posted...

Yeah, I think jester symbolizes reverse fool, but reverse fool is still a fool, so it would seem he would have the wildcard too.

Even if he had it, I doubt it would matter with him being so much of a loner to be able to power it.

Maybe he could still summon other personas though. Who knows? The Velvet Room doesn't seem to have a contract with him.
---
"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun" - Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (and no, that is not a typo)
#7LinkofHyrule991Posted 2/15/2013 9:29:46 PM
DBNULLd posted...
demunpuncher posted...

The fool arcana just symbolizes the start of a journey, the power of the wild card is seperate and granted to those that have had contact with philemon(the glowing blue butterflies)
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#8GSSAGE7Posted 2/15/2013 9:43:01 PM
As I understand it, a Wild Card user's original Arcana only defines what he's best with. Fool wild card users are equally good with all arcana, while Wild Card users of the other 20+ Arcana (read: The cast of the first 3 persona games) are much more limited.
So it's probably possible to be a Fool Arcana without having the Wild Card if you never sign Igor's contract.