any other way to get

#1Crossed4LifePosted 2/15/2013 10:30:49 PM
a mondo stone? besides trading a guardian to the shrine lady?
#2Crossed4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:30:03 AM
bump
#3SpacePirateSealPosted 2/16/2013 7:44:14 AM
I don't think so, but they're mad easy to catch though.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#4TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 7:46:23 AM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
I don't think so, but they're mad easy to catch though.

What did she want for it again? I think I had an Inaba trout and that other one. I think the one after Genji ayu or something. I just forgot which one it was
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#5Crossed4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:01:45 AM
theres alot of different places telling me different things about how to catch it. can you tell me the fastest and easiest way to catch it?
#6ConMan8Posted 2/16/2013 8:07:47 AM
There's only one way to fish.. make sure you don't look at vanilla P4 guides, especially in terms of fishing.

If you've already got the fishing rod and you've unlocked the beach, go there and try to fish, then talk to the old guy at Samegawa. Catch Inaba Jewel Beetles, go fish.
Keep reeling in the bait (don't wait until a fish bites) until you start getting large splashes instead of small bobs, that's the sign of the guardian.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#7demunpuncherPosted 2/16/2013 8:12:50 AM
Start the rank 10 Hermit S. Link, go to the beach (3 neighborhood bike rides and 3 long distance to unlock), attempt to fish, then go to talk to the old guy at the Samegawa Riverbank using and keep talking to him util you've asked everything he has available. Then at night go to the shrine and catch bugs, you need to get some Inaba Jewel Beetles. Go fishing at the Riverbank using the IJB (rainy days work best) and keep recasting until you get a large splash. Reel it in (much easier if you've read Expert Fishing and got the quick-reel).
#8ConMan8Posted 2/16/2013 6:35:28 PM
demunpuncher posted...
Start the rank 10 Hermit S. Link

Not needed. Only if you're going for the sea guardian.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto