Some thoughts about Chie and Yukiko (some spoilers)

#1TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 5:53:11 AM
So I just watched the anime while I am on my first NG+ and just finished the third episode from the Anime.

Couple of things I noticed:

In the Anime it is shown how Chie and Yukiko looked like when they were kids and since Chie was the one who did Hanamura's hair and make-up during the pageant and Yukiko did Yu's, I think they patterned the hair after how their hair looked like when they were kids?

Also I was wondering if the photo of the dog was shown on the game. As far as I know Chie mentioned it and offered to walk it out to Yu's place.

I have a question though in relation to Chie, So what was her relation with Takeshi and she seems kind of depressed or sad or something during one of her S.Link levels?
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#2NeonOctopusPosted 2/16/2013 6:37:11 AM
He's some beta that's jealous of you getting Chie's vajayjay.
---
http://i30.tinypic.com/qsv60z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/GvnlD.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2s10gfq.jpg http://imgur.com/lGhiS.gif
#3GSSAGE7Posted 2/16/2013 6:42:39 AM
NeonOctopus posted...

Nah, he's not interested in Chie in the least. He's actually a jerk about it. He wants Yukiko's, and is trying to get her through her best friend.

Is there something below beta? Cause that's not only lame, it's actually pathetic as well.
#4TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:47:22 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
NeonOctopus posted...

Nah, he's not interested in Chie in the least. He's actually a jerk about it. He wants Yukiko's, and is trying to get her through her best friend.

Is there something below beta? Cause that's not only lame, it's actually pathetic as well.

I am curious though as to what Chie felt for that guy. I am doing a Chie only playthrough and I am trying to understand each event about Chie and will do that on my upcoming playthroughs. I am not sure how Chie really felt but from what I could gather (I need some people to tell me if I am right or wrong) she is kind of jealous or annoyed that takeshi wants Yukiko and I think it is in relation to how she envies Yukiko having all and being chased by the guys.
---
#5porkins_da_manPosted 2/16/2013 9:17:00 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
NeonOctopus posted...

I am curious though as to what Chie felt for that guy. I am doing a Chie only playthrough and I am trying to understand each event about Chie and will do that on my upcoming playthroughs. I am not sure how Chie really felt but from what I could gather (I need some people to tell me if I am right or wrong) she is kind of jealous or annoyed that takeshi wants Yukiko and I think it is in relation to how she envies Yukiko having all and being chased by the guys.

I think she had a crush on him in the beginning, but she realized that he was only interested in Yukiko and that he was a jerk and stopped liking him.
---
"Check out my sword, it's pretty myth-like."
#6TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:20:18 AM
Ok that clears things up. I am up to the episode where Rise starts to appear. She is such a cutie pie!!

Anyway I am a bit jealous about Kou liking Chie when I saw that episode. I also love how Chie and Ai had to b**** slap eachother during that basketball game.

Darn it I wish a Restaurant like Aiya exist here. I am getting hungry seeing this anywhere delivery and I miss eating Roast Pork Noodle soup.
---
#7porkins_da_manPosted 2/16/2013 9:33:48 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Ok that clears things up. I am up to the episode where Rise starts to appear. She is such a cutie pie!!

Anyway I am a bit jealous about Kou liking Chie when I saw that episode. I also love how Chie and Ai had to b**** slap eachother during that basketball game.

Darn it I wish a Restaurant like Aiya exist here. I am getting hungry seeing this anywhere delivery and I miss eating Roast Pork Noodle soup.

Well as for Kou liking Chie, it's completly one-sided and I don't really see anything happening.
---
#8TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:48:50 AM
Thanks man! That's a relief!

Anyway I am going to continue watching until whereabouts I am in my NG+ and really analyze everything. I love everything about this game and now I am so darn crazy about persona.

Anyone knows where I could get their tarot cards? I only have a real one (tarot de Marseilles though I would have prefer a Smith Rider Wayte or something) and the major arcana given as a freebie when I got tactics ogre for psp.
---
#9porkins_da_manPosted 2/16/2013 9:54:29 AM
porkins_da_man posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

Well as for Kou liking Chie, it's completly one-sided and I don't really see anything happening.

There is this one scene in the anime with them though. I can't explain it without spoiling it, so I'll just say that it's nothing to worry about. It's at episode 12, but like I said, nothing to worry about.
---
#10TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:10:42 AM
Done with episode 12, its before mitsuo. still nothing? What do you mean?
---