Shadow R***

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LiquidGaga

LiquidGaga
3 years ago#1
-SPOILERS-

Why is Rise's Shadow ******* awesome but her Persona is ******* crap ?

Her shadow had that Stripper pole rainbow rifle that absoultely destroyed the Investigation team yet her Persona can't even attack ? Rise should've been frontline and maybe either Yukiko or Naoto should be the Navigator/Support
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
3 years ago#2
Yeah, get her social link higher, and THEN try saying Himiko is crap.

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#3
Max S.Link and Kouzeon plus get all her skills and talk to me afterwards

She makes Mr Fox useless
Everyday is great at your Junes

LiquidGaga
3 years ago#4
GSSAGE7 posted...

She already has her 3rd tier persona + 5 bike rides all out attacks and i reckon stripper pole rainbow rifle would still be more awesome-r

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
3 years ago#5
LiquidGaga posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...

She already has her 3rd tier persona + 5 bike rides all out attacks and i reckon stripper pole rainbow rifle would still be more awesome-r

So you'd rather low-level elemental attacks than status buffs, death blocking for the entire party, a revival of the MC (preventing the only way to get a Game Over), and post-battle HP/SP restoring?

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#6
On higher levels and max S.Link she is basically as good as frontline support. I love her 1UP since it gives me a peace of mind.

I just feel sad how she sacrificed herself in the end. Yukiko, Chie, Yosuke didn't bother me much but I almost cried after what she did in the true ending.

LiquidGaga
3 years ago#7
GSSAGE7 posted...
LiquidGaga posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...

So you'd rather low-level elemental attacks than status buffs, death blocking for the entire party, a revival of the MC (preventing the only way to get a Game Over), and post-battle HP/SP restoring?

Ofcourse you would've have to rebalance her persona to scale with the game lol
and like i said either yukiko or naoto can replace her as the support/navigator so they'd hopefully get rise's skills.

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#8
Nah!

I think Rise is more fitting for support. I mean she is an idol and she brightens up the mood thus raising morale and she is also the lovers arcana and as they say lovers arcana= the real lover of the main character. Its also a fitting role for her to sacrifice herself for the MC since she loves him.

User Info: Saito_Ikari

Saito_Ikari
3 years ago#9
TowerBooks3192 posted...

I just feel sad how she sacrificed herself in the end. Yukiko, Chie, Yosuke didn't bother me much but I almost cried after what she did in the true ending.

i've seen this statement twice and i still dont understand it, what do you mean she sacrifices herself? she didnt run on screen and shove yu out of the way of the attack or anything so i just dont get it, i even saw the true end and the epilogue and havent seen this.
Final fantasy 3 FC: 4210-5355-3133

LiquidGaga
3 years ago#10
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Nah!

I think Rise is more fitting for support. I mean she is an idol and she brightens up the mood thus raising morale and she is also the lovers arcana and as they say lovers arcana= the real lover of the main character. Its also a fitting role for her to sacrifice herself for the MC since she loves him.

I f*****g lol'd when kanji drop kicked me out of the way

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived