Shadow R***

#1LiquidGagaPosted 2/16/2013 10:18:41 AM
-SPOILERS-

Why is Rise's Shadow ******* awesome but her Persona is ******* crap ?

Her shadow had that Stripper pole rainbow rifle that absoultely destroyed the Investigation team yet her Persona can't even attack ? Rise should've been frontline and maybe either Yukiko or Naoto should be the Navigator/Support
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
#2GSSAGE7Posted 2/16/2013 10:20:53 AM
Yeah, get her social link higher, and THEN try saying Himiko is crap.
#3TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 10:23:40 AM(edited)
Max S.Link and Kouzeon plus get all her skills and talk to me afterwards

She makes Mr Fox useless
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#4LiquidGaga(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:23:53 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...

She already has her 3rd tier persona + 5 bike rides all out attacks and i reckon stripper pole rainbow rifle would still be more awesome-r
---
#5GSSAGE7Posted 2/16/2013 10:32:08 AM
LiquidGaga posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...

She already has her 3rd tier persona + 5 bike rides all out attacks and i reckon stripper pole rainbow rifle would still be more awesome-r

So you'd rather low-level elemental attacks than status buffs, death blocking for the entire party, a revival of the MC (preventing the only way to get a Game Over), and post-battle HP/SP restoring?
#6TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 10:35:08 AM
On higher levels and max S.Link she is basically as good as frontline support. I love her 1UP since it gives me a peace of mind.

I just feel sad how she sacrificed herself in the end. Yukiko, Chie, Yosuke didn't bother me much but I almost cried after what she did in the true ending.
---
#7LiquidGaga(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:35:13 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
LiquidGaga posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...

So you'd rather low-level elemental attacks than status buffs, death blocking for the entire party, a revival of the MC (preventing the only way to get a Game Over), and post-battle HP/SP restoring?

Ofcourse you would've have to rebalance her persona to scale with the game lol
and like i said either yukiko or naoto can replace her as the support/navigator so they'd hopefully get rise's skills.
---
#8TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 10:52:31 AM
Nah!

I think Rise is more fitting for support. I mean she is an idol and she brightens up the mood thus raising morale and she is also the lovers arcana and as they say lovers arcana= the real lover of the main character. Its also a fitting role for her to sacrifice herself for the MC since she loves him.
---
#9Saito_IkariPosted 2/16/2013 11:12:09 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...

I just feel sad how she sacrificed herself in the end. Yukiko, Chie, Yosuke didn't bother me much but I almost cried after what she did in the true ending.

i've seen this statement twice and i still dont understand it, what do you mean she sacrifices herself? she didnt run on screen and shove yu out of the way of the attack or anything so i just dont get it, i even saw the true end and the epilogue and havent seen this.
---
Final fantasy 3 FC: 4210-5355-3133
#10LiquidGaga(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:19:32 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Nah!

I think Rise is more fitting for support. I mean she is an idol and she brightens up the mood thus raising morale and she is also the lovers arcana and as they say lovers arcana= the real lover of the main character. Its also a fitting role for her to sacrifice herself for the MC since she loves him.

I f*****g lol'd when kanji drop kicked me out of the way
---