Shadow R***

#11TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 11:37:42 AM
Saito_Ikari posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

I just feel sad how she sacrificed herself in the end. Yukiko, Chie, Yosuke didn't bother me much but I almost cried after what she did in the true ending.

i've seen this statement twice and i still dont understand it, what do you mean she sacrifices herself? she didnt run on screen and shove yu out of the way of the attack or anything so i just dont get it, i even saw the true end and the epilogue and havent seen this.

When Izanami used that one shot move and each of your party mates takes turn to sacrifice themselves, she sacrificed herself last and its just sad (for me at least) that she did that especially I broke her heart during valentines of that playthrough
---
Everyday is great at your Junes
#12Saito_IkariPosted 2/16/2013 12:30:32 PM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Saito_Ikari posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

I just feel sad how she sacrificed herself in the end. Yukiko, Chie, Yosuke didn't bother me much but I almost cried after what she did in the true ending.

i've seen this statement twice and i still dont understand it, what do you mean she sacrifices herself? she didnt run on screen and shove yu out of the way of the attack or anything so i just dont get it, i even saw the true end and the epilogue and havent seen this.

When Izanami used that one shot move and each of your party mates takes turn to sacrifice themselves, she sacrificed herself last and its just sad (for me at least) that she did that especially I broke her heart during valentines of that playthrough

this didnt happen for me at all, the scene looked well somewhat the same considering instead of yosuke it was chie that was the last one standing on my file, how does one even remotely see said scene.
---
Final fantasy 3 FC: 4210-5355-3133
#13RinkuTanukiPosted 2/16/2013 5:04:10 PM
He's making it up. There's no animation for Rise to shove the main character out of the way.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#14TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 5:10:53 PM
RinkuTanuki posted...
He's making it up. There's no animation for Rise to shove the main character out of the way.

No animation? Are you telling me it was my imagination? I didnt say anything about an animated cutscene like when teddie came out of his suit. I just said Rise did that in Izanami fight in true ending (the only ending I saw so far) when my party was taking turns to defend me until Izanami got me with that one shot move then I saw all my maxed S.Links trying to tell me to get up then Izanagi no Okami comes out and uses that move.
---
#15GSSAGE7Posted 2/16/2013 5:57:14 PM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
RinkuTanuki posted...

No animation? Are you telling me it was my imagination? I didnt say anything about an animated cutscene like when teddie came out of his suit. I just said Rise did that in Izanami fight in true ending (the only ending I saw so far) when my party was taking turns to defend me until Izanami got me with that one shot move then I saw all my maxed S.Links trying to tell me to get up then Izanagi no Okami comes out and uses that move.

I'm saying it was your imagination. Rise doesn't do anything to stop Izanami. When Izanami starts using Thousand Curses, each party member takes the hit for you, with Rise begging the character to get up.

Unless you're referring to the scene where all the social links cheer you on.
#16ethsfanPosted 2/16/2013 6:18:18 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...
RinkuTanuki posted...

I'm saying it was your imagination. Rise doesn't do anything to stop Izanami. When Izanami starts using Thousand Curses, each party member takes the hit for you, with Rise begging the character to get up.

in easy mode i believe she has an animation where she shields u
#17GSSAGE7Posted 2/16/2013 6:20:20 PM
ethsfan posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...
RinkuTanuki posted...

in easy mode i believe she has an animation where she shields u

That's only for Area of Effect spells. Thousand Curses isn't effected by what I'm fairly certain is called the Risette Shield.
#18TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 6:43:45 PM
Well I am a 100 percent sure that after Izanami sucks all your party members in that one shot black hole kind of thing move where you are supposed to "die" and return to life. Each party member will take turns to shield you until the last one falls and Rise would teleport there and take the hit before you finally get hit and die. I am pretty sure its not her shield move but it was Rise herself teleporting and pushing you out of the way to get hit by that one shot move that swallows you.

I had Rise, Yosuke, Yukiko and Chie with me and with max S.Link at that time and accidentally having Rise as my 2nd gf when I already chose yukiko and did not notice I chose the girlfriend option with Rise since its not as straightforward as Chie where you ask here to be your GF.

Well I dont know why you havent seen it or you just missed it or what but that is what I saw and I swear to God that I am not lying about it.
---
#19SpiritSephirothPosted 2/16/2013 7:03:26 PM
BS. Stop spouting lies.
---
PSN: G-e-n-e-s-i-s, Steam: Blackisrafil, MGO (EU): Rubedo
White knight chronicles: Rubedo, Alessia
#20TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 7:15:28 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...
RinkuTanuki posted...

She did it before the cheer. I might have been mistaken but I remember all of them (yosuke, yukiko and chie then Rise did it. I mean I was shocked because I did not expect her to do it.) As for the S.Link scenes I wished I maxed all of them. It could have been much epic for me.
---