Eternal Punishment coming to PSN?

#11Inertion5Posted 2/16/2013 3:41:16 PM
I actually disliked the PSP version of IS. Especially the mapping. Just horrible.

If EP is anything like IS port, meaning no extra content, then we really aren't losing much.
---
Kuxal was previous username. In case all my hardcore fans wish to know.
#12Lelouch71Posted 2/16/2013 3:44:57 PM
Inertion5 posted...
I actually disliked the PSP version of IS. Especially the mapping. Just horrible.

If EP is anything like IS port, meaning no extra content, then we really aren't losing much.

Tatsuya's scenario is pretty good extra content not to mention I do prefer the new UI of the PSP version of IS over the PS1 version. I found the mapping a lot better too. But to each his own.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#13Inertion5Posted 2/16/2013 3:55:04 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
Inertion5 posted...

Tatsuya's scenario is pretty good extra content not to mention I do prefer the new UI of the PSP version of IS over the PS1 version. I found the mapping a lot better too. But to each his own.

I guess you can say it's more of a my fault for wanting to walk on every single tile. It just looks ugly and unsatisfying if I don't.
---
Kuxal was previous username. In case all my hardcore fans wish to know.
#14RinkuTanukiPosted 2/16/2013 5:00:48 PM
I would be so happy. I don't care which version it is, I just want to be able to play.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#15KuwagataHeroPosted 2/18/2013 12:48:16 PM
Exactly, me too. I've been holding out on playing the classic Personas because I didn't want to finish knowing that there's supposed to be more.
---
If I'm being ignorant, please enlighten me.
#16darker95Posted 2/18/2013 3:12:57 PM
darker95 posted...
WHY ATLUS WHYYY!!!!

---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#17gamemaster712Posted 2/18/2013 3:26:38 PM
Low sales coming right up
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#18Exa_ManPosted 2/18/2013 8:26:53 PM
Meh.

I'll purchase it. Hopeflly you can buy EP under the PS1-section of Vita's downloadable content.
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#19RasolisuPosted 2/19/2013 3:52:54 AM(edited)
gamemaster712 posted...
Low sales coming right up

It's a PSN classic, they rarely sell really.

I want to see this blog post about how they can't release the PSP version of EP.