The next game, your party members...

#1MedicalGamerPosted 2/16/2013 12:32:40 PM
Should have their item schedule on whether it not they could go to dungeons with you.
I know they already have schedules for their Social Links but we're all human. We have things that need to be done.

Like say your first three members are available to go to the dungeons always but the 4th has a job and won't be able to help you on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Good idea?
---
Specialty:Diagnostics
The official calm guy of every board. UMVC3:Dante/Wright/Ammy P4A:Yosuke,Aigis TTT2:Asuka/Dragunov
#2darker95Posted 2/16/2013 12:42:47 PM
not really, they would be left under leveled.
---
Understand that there is no joy. Cry, that there is no eternal punishment! Where there are new fans, there is money. I, myself, cry for you humans!-Nyrathothep
#3LiquidGagaPosted 2/16/2013 12:45:12 PM
No, since most people do the rescuing and the quest grinding on the last possible day anyway. And they certainly can't miss it since it's part of the storyline.

Can you imagine:

Protagonist: Hey, we're gonna rescue that Rise girl later ok ?

Yosuke: I can't, I have to help out at Junes lol
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
#4MedicalGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:49:19 PM
darker95 posted...
not really, they would be left under leveled.

Well to be fair I also have a system where your party member's levels scale in the main story to just be the right amount.

DeSu2 did it, so why not this game?
---
Specialty:Diagnostics
The official calm guy of every board. UMVC3:Dante/Wright/Ammy P4A:Yosuke,Aigis TTT2:Asuka/Dragunov
#5Azn PsychoPosted 2/16/2013 1:11:50 PM
Didn't they do this with P3 as well?

Well, not the whole scheduling thing, but there were nights when they couldn't go with...
---
I have been sedated 380 times...
#6SicianPosted 2/16/2013 2:04:24 PM
They had this in P3, occasionally. If the party member needed to study or was feeling annoyed, no Tartarus for you... at least if not having them there ruins your plans on going.
---
Canon is only meant for blowing stuff up.
#7blankempathyPosted 2/16/2013 10:03:56 PM(edited)
With p3 they were going to tartarus to train. Almost like going to the gym. P4 sets it up so that your trips are urgent because you are trying to save people. That alone makes it more believable that your party members are always all available. Also p4 characters in general seem to have less responsibilites overall then the p3 cast.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler