Changing my ending ***SPOILERS***

#1gollum811Posted 2/16/2013 4:45:05 PM
I just got the ending where Nanako supposedly died. After this, I have the choice to send namatame into the tv (I chose not to). Nanako ends up coming through, and then the game skips all the way to the beginning of spring. A conversation with Dojima starts and then it ends with a cut scene with the main character talking with the other party members before boarding a train.

I have a save set up right before the exams around the date of 11/27. Am I stuck on this ending? Are there choices I can make to change it?
#2SkybladeNoxPosted 2/16/2013 4:51:04 PM
This has been asked many times, and it's listed in literally every walkthrough available for the game. Do some research on your own. It should take you about 30 seconds or so, tops.
#3RinkuTanukiPosted 2/16/2013 4:58:19 PM
You have to answer Yosuke correctly. It's stupid, but oh well.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#4demunpuncherPosted 2/16/2013 5:02:32 PM
Just use a guide, there's one right here on gamefaqs that tells you exactly what choices to make.
#5gollum811(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:04:36 PM(edited)
Yep, I tried that. The only thing I saw was something about picking choices that deal with thinking something's not right and my info is lacking somehow, none of which were even remotely close to any of the choices that I was offered. I wasn't sure if any choices that I could make would lead to a different route. Thanks for helping though

This was in response to the first reply. I'll look into a guide though
#6TowerBooks3192Posted 2/16/2013 5:13:31 PM
gollum811 posted...
Yep, I tried that. The only thing I saw was something about picking choices that deal with thinking something's not right and my info is lacking somehow, none of which were even remotely close to any of the choices that I was offered. I wasn't sure if any choices that I could make would lead to a different route. Thanks for helping though

This was in response to the first reply. I'll look into a guide though

gianbomb had a no spoiler guide and you really have to choose the exact response. ai thought I did that but I got the depressing ending.
---
Everyday is great at your Junes