I think I stumbled into the True Ending Accidentally (Massive Spoilers)

#1bigt3224Posted 2/16/2013 5:53:06 PM
So it is currently the day before the day I leave Inaba, and I went back to Junes after talking to everyone (I was only going for the normal ending prior to that), and I found out the gas station attendant was Izanami, blah blah blah.

So what I'm wandering, is what is the best ending path to take on my first play through? I never maxed Margaret's slink, or Naoto's or Rise's or a bunch of other random people, and I honestly was just going for the normal ending for the first playthrough. I won't be playing this game again anytime soon (I wanted to beat it before I started Disgaea 3, which I already own), and I was really just trying to avoid the bad ending for the first playthrough, so what should I do? I made 2 saves, one before valentine's day and the other right after I confronted Izanami. I am just not sure where I want to go with this on my first play through.

Also, is there any chance that I will end up with a bad ending?

And if I do go through with fighting Izanami, what level should I be? I'm currently level 89, and all my party members are around 90 or so. They are Yukiko, Chie, and Yosuke.
---
PSN: bigt5478
#2DB-RBPosted 2/16/2013 5:55:15 PM
there's nothing wrong with getting the true ending playthrough 1...
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#3bigt3224(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:57:10 PM
I just wanted to know what would be the most enjoyable haha. But since I already found out Izanami was behind everything, I may as well go through with it.

I wanted to have other stuff to uncover and look forward to on my next playthrough is all.
---
#4demonsword765Posted 2/16/2013 6:08:32 PM
For one thing, you're not gonna be able to fight Margaret since you never maxed her link (NG+).
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#5GSSAGE7Posted 2/16/2013 6:09:06 PM
Also, at that level, you're more than a match for Izanami.
#6RasolisuPosted 2/16/2013 11:43:46 PM
demonsword765 posted...
For one thing, you're not gonna be able to fight Margaret since you never maxed her link (NG+).

You only have to do that in the New Game Plus. Anyway if you intend to fight Margret in your next playthough you need the true ending anyway.

Now TC did ya fulfill the requirements for the golden ending?... (Beat the hollow forest.) If not you still got a lot more to go for your next playthough story wise.
#7metamaraPosted 2/17/2013 1:56:37 AM
Tc already has enough level for that boss. You may want good persona if you don't have them.
#8PigLatinHaikuPosted 2/17/2013 10:10:49 AM
Yeah if you didn't finish Marie's social link and play through the Hollow Forest, then you still have something to look forward to for your second play through!
---
In-ay illness-stay / E-thay idden-hay eart-hay / Eeds-blay alone-ay
Xbox Live GT - PigLatinHaiku
#9bigt3224(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:36:36 AM
Yeah I got the golden ending haha. I beat the hollow forest already, as well as finished the game. I'm going to play through Disgaea 3 before I play again!
---