Fell behind on some S.Links...

#1iMegawottPosted 2/17/2013 5:00:34 PM
Should I be worried? I'm attempting a max S.Link run and I need to know how much time there is to catch up. I'm currently in early August.
---
Don't question my sanity. Just accept its absence.
#2demunpuncherPosted 2/17/2013 5:23:16 PM
Ng or NG+? If NG+ there's plenty of time to make up for a mistake espeically since you can do fortunes at night pretty much whenever you want. If NG there's less free time to make up mistakes with, but still plenty. If you're following KADFC's round 1 guide you'll have I believe all but 2 maxed out and they'll be fairly high ranked (8 or 9) at the end of December, and you have most of January and part of February to tie up loose ends anyway.
#3RinkuTanukiPosted 2/17/2013 5:24:48 PM
You would have to tell us what levels each link is at.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#4iMegawott(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:37:53 PM(edited)
Ok. In NG as of August 8th,

Fool-7
Magician-8
Priestess-8
Empress-1 (I'm aware I can do this all in one day)
Emperor-1
Hierophant-6
Lovers-2
Chariot-9
Justice-5
Hermit-5
Strength-7
Hanged-3
Death-4
Temperance-5
Devil-7
Star-4
Moon-2
Sun-6
Jester-5
Aeon-5

---
#5iMegawott(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 5:36:28 PM
Also, is the same girlfriend system in this game as was in P3/P3FES? I wanna know before I go screw things up and have to replay a week or two.
---
#6ConMan8Posted 2/17/2013 6:28:40 PM(edited)
Links only reverse if you pick certain (usually obviously mean etc) choices during rank up events. And there's only about four of these in the entire game, Moon having most of them.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto